Group 7-day waking average?

Hi everyone, not posted here since Wednesday so here's my last few waking levels:
Thursday - 21.9
Friday - 23.8
Saturday - 13.4
Today - 15.0

Hi everyone, not posted here since Wednesday so here's my last few waking levels:
Thursday - 21.9
Friday - 23.8
Saturday - 13.4
Today - 15.0
Well done taking the readings Gill 🙂 Try to start taking the bedtime ones now so you can see the rise or fall in levels overnight - it will give a good indication of where your basal is 🙂

6.1 for me today 🙂

Morning all 6.0 for me [shudder], and fairly sure there was a hypo last night, didn't catch it but did wake up with hypo drench. Hmm not sure what caused it although been a stressful time so maybe that's it.

Hope everyone is OK today and not too cold 🙂

Morning all 6.0 for me [shudder], and fairly sure there was a hypo last night, didn't catch it but did wake up with hypo drench. Hmm not sure what caused it although been a stressful time so maybe that's it.

Hope everyone is OK today and not too cold 🙂
4.9 for me. I like whole numbers! Just missed one! Sorry about your stressy hypo, Kooky.
Looks nasty cold and foggy out there.

Good morning all 🙂 and 7.2 today Had a nandos last night with rice so lucky it's not higher!
Hope things become calmer for you soon Kooky.

Morning folks. 🙂 3.9 here. Autumn fiiiinally arrived on Saturday 🙄 so it's down with the Lantus methinks. Brrr!

Take care, Kooky.

Happy Monday everyone! (Is it weird that I like Mondays?) 13.6 for me this morning. It is absolutely freezing up north! Take care everyone 🙂

13.3 for me this morning (still happy I had 1 good reading yesterday!)

A 6.7 for me this morning. Glad you like Mondays Rosie but yes it's a bit weird! Lol 😛

Well done taking the readings Gill 🙂 Try to start taking the bedtime ones now so you can see the rise or fall in levels overnight - it will give a good indication of where your basal is 🙂

6.1 for me today 🙂

Thanks Northerner 🙂

Well done with your waking level this morning.

It was 10.7 for me

Thanks Northerner 🙂

Well done with your waking level this morning.

It was 10.7 for me

That's better Gill.🙂 Did you do something different yesterday to get a fasting BG of 10.7? If so, do it again tonight!😛

That's better Gill.🙂 Did you do something different yesterday to get a fasting BG of 10.7? If so, do it again tonight!😛

Thank you. No I didn't do anything different that I can think of.

@TheClockworkDodo, you need to request a Sanofi Juniorstar pen for your lantus, it can operate in half units 🙂

http://www.everydayupsanddowns.co.uk/2014/08/half-unit-lantus-insulin-pen-free-on.html

It's beyond me why they think this pen needs to be aimed at children, there are loads of adults that have been crying out for them for years!
Brilliant, thank you! Last time I asked there wasn't one. I will ask the next person I see at the surgery if they can add it to my prescription list ...

Morning 6.4 today, can't decide whether it's the funeral today that's pushing my numbers up or whether the cold weather needs more basal. I do sometimes wonder what I did with my time before I had insulin to play with!

Hope all goes well at the funeral KookyCat {{{HUGS}}}
Thanks Northerner, I know we're supposed to find funerals useful emotionally but I'm one of the minority who don't, so I'll just be glad when it's over.

Morning folks. 🙂 Just when I think I've got my basal dose right BAM! 14.1. 😱🙂 I'll be having words with the DF when she arrives...o_O

I hope your BG behaves today, Kookycat, and that the funeral isn't too emotionally draining.:( I'll be thinking of you.

Good morning all and 6.7 today 🙂
Thinking of you Kooky and hope your BGs stay in control.

5.2, Yay, haven't had a HS for a while.
Hope everything goes well today, Kooky, thinking of you.
Sounds like the DF needs a kick up the pants, Bloden (though I'm not sure she was wearing any when I had her).

Back