Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all.🙂 13.7 here - oops! My fault - yesterday's overnight hypo got me worried. Ho hum...🙄😛

Nice number, Lindarose. Sweet dreams.🙂

Nice one Linda! Your BG obviously likes the cold and night shifts more than you! 🙂

Sorry about the hypo Bloden :(

6.2 for me this chilly morning

Good morning everyone sorry I've been missing. On a bumper ride of balancing lots to do with chronic fatigue. 3.6 this morning and since waking I've needed 30g of fast acting carbs plus 80% tbr. Despite that I'm still 4.1 at 11am. It's only a week ago that I was altering vassals to stop me rocketing into the teens in the morning.

13.6 for me this morning.

Morning folks.🙂 7.8 here - not unhappy with that since I had pizza for dinner last night. :D

12.3 for me this morning.

Ooh, that's better, Stitch. 🙂 Hope it's the start of something...how are you feeling?

I feel good (especially as its friday!), i had low numbers all day yesterday, didnt go over 16. I was 13.8 an hour and a half after dinner (cajun chicken, potato wedges and salad down the pub). The pub we go to is really good, cos we go there alot they know us quite well and will swap things and change things round for us on the menu, so I asked for half a portion of the wedges (otherwise I would have eaten them all) and still left some as the chicken and salad filled me up. Fingers crossed the increased dose of gliclazide is finally doing the job.

13 this morning.

Looking good Stitch!🙂

Morning folks.🙂 5.0 here...AND a lie-in.😛

Didn't go over 16 at all yesterday.

Good morning 14.5. I was 6.5 at 1am and put on a 70% TBR and I was 4.5 at 2.30. According to the Libre I didn't go hypo. For the last few days I've had a downward slope from 3am. Last night it was a steep upward slope from 3am. Very frustrating.

Good morning 14.5. I was 6.5 at 1am and put on a 70% TBR and I was 4.5 at 2.30. According to the Libre I didn't go hypo. For the last few days I've had a downward slope from 3am. Last night it was a steep upward slope from 3am. Very frustrating.
That's very frustrating Amanda :( Could it possibly be related to the type of food you are eating? Have you tried eating the same evening meal for a few nights to see if the results are more consistent? That gastroparesis really is a tricky beast to tame :(

Hi Alan even when I eat exactly the same meal for two consecutive days the levels vary.. There is no longer any pattern. Yesterday I was fire fighting hypos all day. I managed to stay in the 4's but had 45g of fast acting carbs during the day and didn't do much physically. Only the week before I had been fighting sharp rising highs in the morning. I won't be beaten but I now understand when the pump rep said that many people with gastroparesis give up.

Hi Alan even when I eat exactly the same meal for two consecutive days the levels vary.. There is no longer any pattern. Yesterday I was fire fighting hypos all day. I managed to stay in the 4's but had 45g of fast acting carbs during the day and didn't do much physically. Only the week before I had been fighting sharp rising highs in the morning. I won't be beaten but I now understand when the pump rep said that many people with gastroparesis give up.
I hope you can get some sort of stability soon Amanda, it must be very tiring also having to monitor and make decisions so often during the night. {{{HUGS}}}

Good morning all and I'm joining Amigo with a 6.7 today 🙂 Plus a much needed lie in!
Hope your numbers continue to improve Stitch.

I hope you can get some sort of stability soon Amanda, it must be very tiring also having to monitor and make decisions so often during the night. {{{HUGS}}}
Thank you Alan. Hopefully I'll be ok as long as I've got the Libre and hypo awareness 🙂

Back