Group 7-day waking average?

Happy Monday everyone! I'm 10.6 this morning. I'm wondering if testing in a morning is the right thing for me... I'm just getting annoyed that I wake up with 10/11 then they just get higher throughout the day.

22.4 on Sunday - probably the after effects of Saturday evening
18.5 this morning for me

Good morning all and Ile start the ball rolling with 6.7 🙂

Morning all.🙂 4.5 here. 😛

Good morning. Gastroparesis is being a nightmare. BGs fairly steady during the night. I was 4.7 at 2.30 so I had some Coke. I was 4.0 at 4am and then it just climbed and climbed to 12.9 at 7am. Tummy feels awful.

Morning all, just when i thought things were improving 18.3 for me this morning. I was 18.9 last night before going to bed. I'm back to the dr's tomorrow.

17.3 for me this morning :(

Good morning 🙂 18.1 for me this morning

13.5 for me this morning. Doctors at 11.40.

Morning 5.4 today

Morning folks.🙂 4.5 here (banging hypo in the middle of the night - ouch!).😱:confused:😉

Good luck at the doctor's this morning, Stitch.

13.5 for me this morning. Doctors at 11.40.
Glad to see that's one of the lowest numbers today!! Good luck X

I'm 11.8 today. Get my mid-point grade for my placement today so looking forward to that! I'm feeling pretty confident!

Good morning all and 7.1 today

Good luck at dr today Stitch. And hope you get a good grade Rosie 🙂
Sorry you've had a rough night Bloden and feel better soon

Good morning everyone 🙂 20.7 for me

A 6.2 for me after a night of horrible leg cramps. Do others suffer those?

Hope you get sorted at the docs stitch, good luck on your grades Rosie, sorry about your hypo Bloden and sorry too your levels are still a bit high westie mum x

A 6.2 for me after a night of horrible leg cramps. Do others suffer those?

Hope you get sorted at the docs stitch, good luck on your grades Rosie, sorry about your hypo Bloden and sorry too your levels are still a bit high westie mum x
I get awful leg cramps to the point where it wakes me up and i can't move. They usually pass quickly and it seems to be only at night?

I get awful leg cramps to the point where it wakes me up and i can't move. They usually pass quickly and it seems to be only at night?
I had that before I was diagnosed. Ow ow ow, I sympathise!😱🙂

Good morning and 5.8 after a night shift Wow! 🙂
Feels edpecially cold outside so looking forward to a warm bed. Hope you all have good readings.

Back