Group 7-day waking average?

Morning everyone 🙂 3.7 today I seem to have gone into low bg mode for whatever reason :confused:

How exasperating KookyC, wouldn't it be marvellous if diabetes was a static condition and insulin needs never altered but reporting it as non compliance is mind boggling, Go sort them out KookyC!

You must report this person Kooky- is she a nurse or receptionist or some other person
Completely unacceptable and dangerous and this behaviout/ attitude needs to be firmly nipped in the bud

A spectacular 21.5 for me this morning, I was 15.4 before going to bed!

KookyCat I am in shock. Never in a million years would I have expected someone to ration insulin. I am beyond words that she would think that you are being frivolous.
Stitch I am so sorry to see your result. All the best for tomorrow.
9.4 for me after a rocky night. Carefully carb counted but a horrible 2.5 at 1.30am. It then rocketed up and I did a correction at 5am.
Glaucoma appointment this afternoon, she sees me very regularly because she is worried. For most people appointment with her are like gold dust.

Anyway, hope everyone is well, Rosie and stitch I've still got everything crossed for lower figures for you. flower hope that scan went well and AJ hope your laser treatment isn't too unpleasant x
Thank you KookyCat. Fortunately this type of laser doesn't hurt but there were problems. I had to go back to hospital and she did a load more lasering, but then the consultant told her that a lot of lasering isn't good. I've been told that there is a risk of retinal detachment and macula odema, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this doesn't happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unbelievable, Kooky! Agree with Northie, I'd love to see the consultants face.

Morning all, a fantabulous 4.9 today, after a few ups & downs caused no doubt by recent gas leaks, a new oven, umpteen gasmen and taking our eldest cat to the vet for possible cystitis... 😱

A 6.8 for me which reflects a bad night so my tolerance is low and my teeth are sharp kooky and primed to take on Ms Officious with her NVQ (not very qualified) in diabetes. I'd make so much noise and trouble for someone like that because they infuriate me! Grrrrr😡 Hope you get sorted x

Sorry about others having highs, lows and resultant problems and sending the Fairy a big raspberry too. I've written to Santa now cancelling her visit this year (and the receptionist is getting a re-training course as her only present!).

Oh my goodness Stitch! :( As if you need it, a BIG incentive to make sure you get a result tomorrow!

Thought i would test again before lunch, had breakfast at 7.30. 19.6 at 12.20, I had a slice of brown toast for breakfast and a banana!

Morning all 4.8 today and thank crunchie it's Friday. Hope everyone has a good day today. Stitch good luck with that appointment today hope you get some sense from the GP 🙂

Good morning 3.6 for me. According to the Libre I reached the dizzy heights of 15 at 1am, but yesterday I was hypo at the same time!
Good luck with your appointment Stitch.

Morning all.🙂 8.8 here...which is frustrating cos I was 6.7 at bedtime. Oh well.🙄

We're right behind you Stitch. Good luck!😛

Good morning 🙂 3.6 for me, my low trend continues.

Good luck today Stitch, here's hoping for a helpful appointment and lower levels very soon.🙂

19.9 this morning (at least its lower than 20 today). Thanks for all the good luck messages. I'll let you know how I get on, appointment is at 2.30. X

Good morning 🙂. 13.9 for me

Good morning all and hope your app goes well today Stitch 🙂
And 6.8 for me. Oldest sons birthday and out for a meal tonight He chose Chinese Alas one of my favourites but Ile try to chooses wisely 🙄

Good morning 🙂. 13.9 for me
Nice to hear from you again Gill 🙂 How does the waking level compare to your bedtime level?

Good morning all and hope your app goes well today Stitch 🙂
And 6.8 for me. Oldest sons birthday and out for a meal tonight He chose Chinese Alas one of my favourites but Ile try to chooses wisely 🙄
Happy birthday to your son! I hope you have a lovely meal - try, but not too hard, it's a special occasion so you are allowed a little leeway 🙂

Another 6.8 for me too this morning (strangely enough it jumped down to 5.8 after breakfast yesterday).

Good luck stitch and have a lovely night Linda. Avoid those noodles, they push me up horribly even though I love them! 😉

Back