Group 7-day waking average?

Good luck today stitch 🙂

I'm 15.9 this morning ugh but at least it's Friday!

Enjoy your meal tonight Linda 🙂

Nice to hear from you again Gill 🙂 How does the waking level compare to your bedtime level?

Hi Northerner 🙂. Ermm they don't compare because I hate to say I've not done any bedtime tests for ages! 😳

Thanks I'm more of a crispy duck person so hope that's not too bad! But Ile enjoy the moment anyway 🙂

Well, here's your task for the week then! What is your new team like, now you have moved? 🙂 Have they made any suggestions?

Thanks Northerner. My team is the same set up as my old one where It's the diabetic nurse who I see at the gp surgery. I met one diabetic nurse for my initial new patient medical. She listed all of my medications ie diabetic stuffs and all other medications plus she did a diabetic check and I had a full blood count and HbA1c done. You can see my latest HbA1c in my signature on here it was 79. This nurse retires in January and I think I will be seeing the other one. One nurse deals with general diabetes and the 'other one' deals with insulin.

Good morning all 🙂 A guilty 7.6 today! Was a lovely meal and thought I'd been quite controlled It was the chicken fried rice and piece of birthday cake Oops!

16.2 for me. Just taken my first dose of gliclazide and had brekkie, so fingers crossed.

A 6.7 for me after a sleep in. Had the late night munchies after a night out and expected worse! 😛

Glad you had a lovely night Linda...that's not bad after a Chinese and birthday cake.

Hope things start to improve for you soon stitch.

Good morning everyone 🙂. 14.8 for me

16.2 for me. Just taken my first dose of gliclazide and had brekkie, so fingers crossed.

Hopefully you'll start to see results soon Stitch 🙂

I was 10.9 this morning

Have a good weekend everyone 🙂

Morning all, 5.9 today after a hypo around midnight, think it was probably stress related. My uncle died yesterday after a long and extremely valiant fight against cancer, which just also happened to be the third anniversary of my dad's death so a difficult day. I'm not religious but I like to think my Dad was waiting for him, and they're sat having a brew and a natter about cars or some other thing that blokes find to natter about.

Sorry to hear about your uncle kooky. X

14.6 for me today. Hoping that's a good sign, most morning's I'm between 16-20.

God morning all and 6.7 today 🙂
It's a step in the right direction Stitch Hopefully it will continue
Sorry for your loss Kooky x

A 6.8 for me this morning (must stop late suppers).

Sorry to hear of your loss kooky. Glad to hear you've got a better level today stitch.

Tested a little while ago (2 hours after brekkie) normally id be over 25 now but today 16.2, fingers crossed I'm now on the right track.

Sorry for your loss, Kooky. Thinking of you X

I was 14.4 this morning! :(

Glad to hear your numbers are coming down Stitch!

Tested a little while ago (2 hours after brekkie) normally id be over 25 now but today 16.2, fingers crossed I'm now on the right track.
Looking promising Stitch 🙂

I was 6.5 this morning, but couldn't get connected to the interweb, grr!!! 😡

Very sorry to hear about your uncle, KookyCat :(

Morning all.🙂 5.0 here.😛

So sorry to hear about your uncle, Kookycat. :(

Good morning everyone 🙂 and 7.3 today.

Back