Group 7-day waking average?

Also sending hugs to your Stitch. This must be sooo frustrating for you but I agree with northerner's observations and I think you really need to stress to your doc that this is becoming urgent.

I'm a 6.4 this morning

4.6 this morning, so yesterday wasn't just an anomaly - hurrah! Will probably be higher tomorrow though, because it's Wednesday.

Stitch - I agree with Alan too, if all that diet and exercise isn't working you need more tests and different meds, as a matter of urgency.

Good morning 8.5 for me. My fault because it was a very rare evening when I didn't carb count.

Good morning all and a lovely 6.1 after a night shift! :D

16.4 for me this morning. Had hardly any carbs with dinner last night, I'm getting so frustrated now no matter what I seem to eat and cut out my BG levels are still not budging, hoping the doctor can sort me out on friday afternoon (even had a bit of a cry over it last night :()

I'm not surprised you had a cry, Stitch. :( Don't leave the surgery on Friday till you've got some answers. It's ridiculous...and after all the effort you're putting in (congrats on the 7 stone, btw!!).🙂

Morning all. 6.8 here. 😛 Looks like 14 (of Lantus) is my lucky number. :D

16.4 for me this morning. Had hardly any carbs with dinner last night, I'm getting so frustrated now no matter what I seem to eat and cut out my BG levels are still not budging, hoping the doctor can sort me out on friday afternoon (even had a bit of a cry over it last night :()
Stitch I know that you've probably already done this but please emphasise to the GP how much weight you've lost, how much walking you do and how low your carbs are. It may be helpful to put the details in writing. Good luck with your appointment on Friday.

Good morning 🙂 3.5 for me today and cramp down my calf under my plaster cast again 😱 Owww another 3.30 am swearing session!
Ouch! Sounds like there might be a Cramp Fairy on the loose who needs a good talking to! Hope that's the last time she pays a visit for a long time (if ever!) 😱

17.9 for me this morning. I had cramp in my leg about 3ish, my kitten wasnt impressed getting kicked off the bed as I jumped out of it!

Brilliant 'shared' result is 6.1 Linda! Whatever you were doing on the night shift....keep repeating! 🙂

Best wishes stitch....ooo how I sympathise with the cramps. I've become a nocturnal tap dancer with it!

Well, I was 11.1 this morning again but now at 11:30, 4 and a half hours after having breakfast, I am 18.9 :(

Well, I was 11.1 this morning again but now at 11:30, 4 and a half hours after having breakfast, I am 18.9 :(
Aw Rosie, I'm sorry to hear this :( Keep an eye on things and if they don't improve then get back to the GP. I know the GAD test didn't prove anything, but I'm surprised they didn't do a C-Peptide test as well, as this would show how much insulin you are producing - I was under the impression they would always do both if it was unclear what your diagnosis should be. If your beta cells aren't woking properly, gliclizide will be no help at all. Do you have any appointments due?

Morning all 4.7 today, Internet has been playing up this week so just catching up with what's going on.
The Tresba issue is hilarious, in a "are you trying to kill me" sort of a way. They've changed the prescription because it's so expensive and they think I'm being "frivolous" with it. So Einstein at the surgery looked at my notes and saw that my consultant letter said "starting at six units a day" and decided that one 3 ml pen was enough. I actually take 8 units and use 2 units as an air shot, has to be 2 units because the needles are crap and a good number of them don't work. So one pen a month is too close for comfort, plus call me stoopid but I like to have a pen in reserve just in case it breaks, I lose it, I need to up my dosage (I was taking 10 units till I dialled it down) or heaven forfend I have to increase my dose for a stinking cold. Nope Einstein says I have to take the dosage prescribed. Upshot? Einstein is going to "report" my non-compliance with the dosage to my consultant. I imagine Einstein will be in some trouble, she's not a medical professional, and the last time I consulted my "big book of careers" an RSA certificate in word processing didn't cover drug dosages.

Anyway, hope everyone is well, Rosie and stitch I've still got everything crossed for lower figures for you. flower hope that scan went well and AJ hope your laser treatment isn't too unpleasant x

Good morning 🙂 6.2 for me today.

Good heavens Kooky! It's not often I wish I could transmute to insectoid form, but I'd love to be a fly on the wall when your consultant gets that letter! 😱 What I find most alarming about a situation like yours is that there are probably some people who won't dare challenge the restriction and struggle on. The situation is highly frustrating for you, but also potentially dangerous for those less equipped to fight it :(

Good morning all 🙂 and a 7.0 today
Kooky that's an amazingly frustrating situation for you and I hope Einstein gets her come uppance very quickly Could you contact your consultants secretary and put her in the picture so it can be sorted out sooner?

Jeeeeeebers...where do they find these mini-Hitlers, Kooky?!😱

Morning all.🙂 7.8 here.😛 At the moment: no DP and no 3am dip...weird. o_O Must be the weather.

Back