Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all.🙂 8.0 here, so time to up the Lantus.🙄

I don't always get an obvious Dawn Phenomenon hike in my BGs, Lindarose, but I get up early anyway just in case. The Libre certainly helps!😛

Ouch, Gill and Stitch...you must be feeling rough.:(

Ouch, Gill and Stitch...you must be feeling rough.:(

That's the crazy thing with mine, I don't feel rough! Im back to dr's next Friday though as I feel my levels should be coming down by now. I was 17.3 this morning.

A 6.8 for me this morning (and a forecast of 100% chance of rain all day).😡

Morning all, 6.1 today, slightly higher than usual, although it's been a bit up and down all week - presumably because of the flu jab(?) plus various headachey feelings that I might be going down with some bug that never actually materialised. Great number just now though after half hour workout - 4.5 😱 !

Good morning campers, 5.1 today and wondering what to do with my tofu for next week's lunches. I may just give it a stir fry, or maybe I'll look for burger recipes. Oh AND I had my first mince pie of the season. I have no idea why I like mince pies, on paper I shouldn't, I hate pastry, can't stand dried fruit and I'm generally appalled by anything that sweet, but mince pies are just lush 🙂

I'm working on a lower carb version for Christmas though, almond crust, with a marzipan (real not icky shop bought) lattice, own mince meat (so I can reduce the sugar a bit). Fun, fun, fun!

Good luck with the mince pies Kooky, let us have the recipe if it's a success! :D 7.4 for me today.

Morning all.🙂 10.7 here. Did a ton of exercise yesterday, so was expecting the usual overnight glucose drop as my muscles replenished their stores but no, not this time! Oh well...🙄

Luckily, I don't like mince pies, even tho I love pastry and dried fruit! Have fun, Kooks.😛

Morning all, 17.4 for me today. Have a great Sunday everyone.

Good morning 🙂 I'll join you on the 5.1 step KookyC but will happily miss out on the mince pie 😱

Did you manage to dispatch the Diabetes Fairy to outer space on a very large rocket Stitch? Roll on Friday for your appointment 🙂

Good morning all and 7.2 for me.
Hope the cooking goes well Kooky Fortunately I'm not a pastry or mince meat lover either At least that's something I don't have to resist! 😉

A 6.1 for me after struggling to get down much below 8.6 all last evening. Couldn't think why until I had a bad gastric/dizziness episode before bed. The meter seemed to be preparing me for it! Hopefully ok now. 😳

That's a good morning result Amigo so hopefully you'll feel much better today. 🙂

Afternoon everyone! 11.0 for me when I woke up. Enjoy your Sunday's

5.7 for me! Lowest one I've ever had WOOHOO! - (started on insulin a few weeks ago)

Nice one mini-Vicky! 🙂

Thanks Linda, feeling a bit better today thanks and your level seems a bit better Rosie.

Good morning 🙂 I'll join you on the 5.1 step KookyC but will happily miss out on the mince pie 😱

Did you manage to dispatch the Diabetes Fairy to outer space on a very large rocket Stitch? Roll on Friday for your appointment 🙂
Was very tempting Flower.

Morning all 6.3 today after a very peculiar high yesterday, double figures before dinner, absolutely no idea what that was about. Well it could have been the incandescent rage when picking up my prescription I suppose after I found out that Dr do little (see what I did there :D) changed my prescription from a box of 5 Tresiba pens to just one pen for the month, without any indication why of course. No one pen isn't quite enough, so yes I have to waste more of my time on them yet again......no I'm trying to be zen today...zen..lest I verbally eviscerate them when I ring.

Hope everyone has a good blood sugar day, and life treats you well 🙂

That is unforgivable Kooky! 😡 Good grief, some people need way more insulin than you, are they forced to collect a pen every other day? Is it the GP or some bureaucrat? Hope you can beat some sense into their thick heads!

7.4 for me today.

Good morning everyone. 5.2 today. Leaving soon to find out what the consultant has to say about M's macula. Then I'm off to Moorfields this afternoon for the first appointment since the second lot of lasering. It's going to be a long day.

Back