Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all 5.8 this morning and a hypo last night. My fault though, was 5 about an hour before bed so intended to have a snack, but the dog was hysterical due to firework hell last night and I ended up getting distracted.

Stitch and Rosie, those figures are just refusing to comply aren't they, hope you both have some luck with the medical folk and they have some strategies to help 🙂

Flower, fancy you being a sensitive flower too, it used to be a three glass limit for me, now it's a three unit limit :D

Morning folks.🙂 5.6 here...will it be a hatrick tomorrow?😎

Hope you get some ANSWERS, Stitch and Rosie. You must feel like rubbish with those highs. I really feel for you both. Good luck with those medics...🙂

Kooky, thanks for the explanation.

Thanks Bloden, I hope so too! I'm 12.4 today which is lower than yesterday but still would like a single digit!

Have a good Wednesday everyone!

Good morning all and 7.2 today
Well done Bloden! Rooting for you for the 3 in a row!
Sorry to hear you had a hypo last night Kooky. Those damn fireworks! Hope you feel better now

17.6 today. I kind of getting used to the high numbers now, hope the doc can sort me out next week. :(

And even though it's a physical impossibility, I'll attempt a backflip when you and Rosie make it into single figures stitch! :D (well I'll do a cyber one anyway for safety reasons!) lol

And even though it's a physical impossibility, I'll attempt a backflip when you and Rosie make it into single figures stitch! :D (well I'll do a cyber one anyway for safety reasons!) lol

That sounds like a plan. :D

It was a mahoosive 25.0 for me this morning :(

It was a mahoosive 25.0 for me this morning :(
Blimey Gill, what happened? Do you think it was switching the timing of your basal? I take mine in the mornings but mostly because I have hypos a lot at night so the further away from night time the better. Hope that number dropped for you fairly quickly?

Tuesday night I was fairly stable. Last night I was fairly stable hovering a bit higher than I like around 8/9. But then from 3am it started dropping and I woke up at 6am with a 3.1.

Morning all 5.5 today, and it's my Friday :D

AJ sorry to hear about the troublesome ups and downs but great to hear you're having such a fun time at Uni 🙂

Thank you KookyCat. Yep I'm going to enjoy Uni whilst kicking diabetes up the butt :D

I'm doing a very selfish lap round the living room with a 5.8 this morning

Whoop woop! Nice work, Amigo.😛

Morning folks. A puzzling 10.7 here - my fasting trend (if you can call it that!) is in range, in range, hypo, hypo, high - and this with no Lantus change. o_O

Thanks for the crossed fingers for 3 in a row, Lindarose!😉

Good morning all And 7.4 for me No surprises as I ate a mcflurry last night Was good at the time 😳
Hope you all have a good day

Oh dear Bloden I should have kept quiet Just when you were on a roll o_O

Oh dear Bloden I should have kept quiet Just when you were on a roll o_O

Don't worry, Lindarose! 🙂 My diabetes seems to be built on quicksand at the moment...just when I think I've spotted a trend, a new one comes along to surprise me. :confused: Glad you enjoyed that McFlurry...😛

19.1 this morning! I was 19.4 2 hours after dinner last night. Roll on next friday.

20.7 for me at 7.32am.

Looking at all my results throughout the day lately I'm wondering whether to increase my Lantus by 2 or 4 units.

Back