Group 7-day waking average?

I was 10.2 this morning! Seeing a doctor this afternoon, not my regular GP as it was last minute appointment but hopefully she'll be helpful!

Nearly at Friday though!

Some whoppers and some tiddlers this morning amongst the figures. Hope you all manage to find a happy level.

A 6.2 for me this morning (and I'm salivating thinking of that Mcflurry Linda. Adore them and hot fudge sundaes! 😉)

I was 10.2 this morning! Seeing a doctor this afternoon, not my regular GP as it was last minute appointment but hopefully she'll be helpful!

Nearly at Friday though!

Good luck at Dr's Rosie

Morning 5.1 today and a sneaky day off, cinema this afternoon to watch the new James Bond, lazy morning of Criminal Minds watching first me thinks.

Morning all.🙂 9.1 here. It's a shame really, cos I had a beautiful flat line all night long according to the Libre. 😳 Anyway, who cares?! It's the weekend!😛

Good morning all 🙂 and a 7.0 here.
Enjoy your day off Kooky. I hope to see Bond film some time.
Do type 1's get dawn phenomenon? Do you think that's what happened to you Bloden? Least you can see it wasn't all bad and as you say it's the weekend!:D

Morning everyone! I'm 11.7 today. Had my gliclazide increased to 120mg and in four weeks it's going up to 160mg so hopefully that'll help!

Have a good Friday!

Good morning all 🙂 and a 7.0 here.
Enjoy your day off Kooky. I hope to see Bond film some time.
Do type 1's get dawn phenomenon? Do you think that's what happened to you Bloden? Least you can see it wasn't all bad and as you say it's the weekend!:D
I certainly do, Lindarose. Since I got my Libre, I can see a steady line climbing from about 6am. Only not every morning, which doesn't help sort the insulin requirements out! 6.4 for me today at 7.30, but I can see I was hovering around 4 at 6am.

Morning all, can any beat my 18.6 today!? I hope not! Hope you all have a good day.

Good morning 🙂 4.8 for me today and cramp down my calf under my plaster cast at 2.30am so I had to resort to my swearing dance in the middle of the night 😱

Your numbers seems well and truly stuck Stitch, I really hope you get some different medication to help you out asap.

28.4 for me 😡

Oh Gill I hope you arnt stuck up there for long You can't feel very well? I hope things soon go down And you Stitch.

I'll second that Linda, must be so worrying to have the levels so high 😳

A 6.4 for me. Have a lovely weekend everyone 🙂

Good morning 🙂 A round 7.0 for me today. I was 3.1 before bed so treated it with a couple of jelly babies then backed that up with some cheese on toast to rty and avoid one of 'those' night hypos' 😱 Appears to have worked - I stayed up later and was 7.5 before going to bed, woke in the night feeling very hot, so tested, but was 8.4 so went back to sleep. So, overall pretty steady overnight 🙂

Good morning everyone 6.0 after a 3.6 at 3am. Having said that after quite a bit of basal changing my levels are steadier then they've been for a while. My basal requirements have completely changed during the morning so I had to increase my insulin quite a bit which worried me but, touching lots of wood, the morning levels have been a lot smoother. I just hope it continues. Thank goodness for my pump and Libre.

I'm glad you had a steady night Northerner.
Gill what do you think is causing the high numbers? Is there a chance that you've been snacking in the evening without bolus - just a thought. Have you done any basal testing recently? Sorry for all of the questions but I'm worried for you.

Morning all, can any beat my 18.6 today!? I hope not! Hope you all have a good day.
Stitch not wanting to worry you, and I probably will worry you unintentionally, but when you're BGs have been high for a while it is possible to feel as if everything is normal. That's the problem with continual high levels, you can feel absolutely fine but they are causing damage. Is there anyway that you can see a GP before next Friday?

Good morning all and 7.2 for me.
Glad you managed to right the hypo before it happened Northerner.
And good you're doing well too Amanda 🙂

Back