Group 7-day waking average?

Morning everyone, I’m joining the rest of the 5.2 today, first one I’ve had for a good while.

Congratulations to all the others on their HSs - have a good day everyone and stay well.

Morning all - a bit grey today and cold.

7.0 - I'm disappointed, but it's to be expected methinks after last night's Spanish night as there were an awful lot of carbs on offer. Lots of corrections were done before bed. I was surprised at the variety of things our host had prepared, it must have taken him all day and it was all delicious.

Today I'm doing the prep for entertaining some friends for lunch tomorrow. Hopefully it won't take all day, but I bet it does. Still, dinner is all ready to just pop in the oven. I had left-over aubergine/lamb mince mixture from the stuffed aubergines, so I made some mash yesterday and have turned it into a shepherd's pie.

Congratulations to @eggyg @Gwynn @ColinUK and @Barrowman on your HSs.

@Pam123 condolences on your loss. I was sorry to hear the way you were told the news.

Have a goood day all.

Was a 5.4 for me this morning.Congratulations to all you lot with a Hs .You want a dog to pet I will send mine down .Need a break .You can cook anything he catches .But if it's rats you might want to give it a miss So very sorry for your loss @ Pam 123 .

@Martin.A sorry to read someone damaged your car, but I’m sure you will still have both a Splendid Saturday and Wonderful Weekend, down there in Beautiful Berkshire
originally I am from that part of the world, but I was raised in West Berkshire

@BobbleHat i hadn’t heard of the Future Health Research Project I just registered, although currently there’s no availability (it’s boots here in Northampton that’s where bloods are taken)
I answered all their questions about both mine and my family’s health, it said they will email me when there is availability to give a blood sample.

@Pam123 like many others on here, I’m sorry for your loss and the way your estranged sister told you

Back