Group 7-day waking average?

A round 5 this morning. 🙂

Dez

Morning all. 4.0 dropped to 3.7 while i was looking!

I need to hang out the washing, put dinner in the slow cooker and get leaves up in the garden. There is a massive tree at the back of our house and the leaves only ever end up in our garden it seems. This afternoon we have some friends coming round which will be nice. We hardly see them since they retired, they are here, there and everywhere!

Have a good Sunday everyone.

7.4 early doors. 🙂 I'm skint so on a high carb week. How come cheap nasty food ie white bread and potatoes plus marge 😳 is always high carb. :( Roll on Friday. 🙂 I'll have to be ultra good next week and stop being feckless. Spent grocery money on a bookcase. As if I need another bookcase! :(

What does one do about an enlarged spleen?

5.5 on a rather cool Berkshire morning - fridge temperature when I went to get a newspaper from the Shell station down the road. Just me up so far but I expect our eldest will be up shortly as his futsal team are at home today for their first league fixture and he'll need to be over at Bradfield College early. I won't be going to watch this week as my wife's away and I don't drive other than locally these days.

Nothing special on the cards for today. Don't know yet when my wife will be home, don't know yet when our eldest will be home and don't know yet what time his girlfriend's getting here. Nothing I can do about any of it so I'm just going to make myself a coffee and settle down with the Sunday paper.

@Ditto - there are multiple reasons for a spleen becoming enlarged so the best person to ask is your GP.

Hope everyone enjoys their Sunday.

Back