Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning everyone

BG 5.1

Today rest, some composition, practice, fix my telly (!), prepare and cook the chicken supper (just remembered I need to get some potatoes).

download.jpeg

Or maybe...

1000_F_244354738_dUKjf4ywxvpNW7SxSywQXgUNdwSlnRSG.jpg

Better than...

220px-Rotten_apple_under_the_tree.jpg

Have a great day today whatever you are doing

Well it was heigh again even though I did a correction a few how hours ago or might have been the food I ate last night. My time in range isn't great at the moment so I need to get that sorted as o going to p work on. Anyway saw ed gamble last night.

Morning

4.5 on this dark grey raining day, reflects how I feel about it being a Monday morning again so soon, I am sure it was only 5 minutes ago it was Friday evening. If it stops raining I will go out with the running group this evening, if not I will do 30/40 mins exercise from the app I started using during lockdowns and still pay for but don’t use now.

Morning all, 7.2 here. Reduced basal by half a unit to compensate for the glass of red wine that always drops me…and it didn’t.

Snap! 7.2 for me too.

6.5 this morning.

16 years ago today, our third baby Emma died being born. We've always tried to make her birthday about remembrance rather than sadness so that will continue. For the first time, there's actually just me at home today as Mr B has the Trust Induction for his new job which isn’t moveable. So, I will bake a cake, as is our tradition, and then walk to the graveyard with some flowers.

Good morning 6.9 from me today

that was a relief following some big rises yesterday I didi’t eat anything that should’ve sent them into orbit, but have been (as instructed by GP to do slowly reducing the dose of insulin) so I upped it by a unit today

both my GP & DSN are still telling me, I will soon be able to manage without Inulin, personally I’m not so sure, but will see what the consultant says tomorrow.

Off to work in a minute, today will have an early finish this afternoon, as have a follow up at DMO clinic
this was planned following the implant of Ozurdex in my eye (a fortnight ago) which I think is going OK :thankyou:

feeling like I'm certainly getting good use from the NHS at the moment.

A 6.0 for me today. Ooooh 2℃ outside. 😱
Stay warm people.

Dez

Morning all. 6.4.

Very chilly morning, barely above freezing. Forecast is fantastic, sunny and cold, perfect for the walking day we’ve got planned. We’re going to finish off walking The Ullswater Way. We did the east side pre lockdown, Pooley Bridge to Glenridding, that almost ended with us missing the last steamer back, I injured my knee tripping over a tree root and it slowed us right down. But we made it by the skin of our teeth. Today, we have a cunning plan. Park at Pooley Bridge, bus to Glendinning and walk back. That way we can do it at our own pace. Should be a good day, I absolutely love Ullswater, the views will be spectacular. Supposed to be 11.5 miles, we always go wrong so might be more! I’ll report back tomorrow if I’ve survived! 😉

Have a Happy Monday.

Take care Brownessie may be in other lakes besides Windermere!

Back