Group 7-day waking average?

A 5.3 for me this morning. 🙂

Dez

Good morning

BG 5.3

Church last night was good. I was playing and leading worship. Quite an experience.

So tired by the end of the night that I slept through until 8am this morning!!!

donald-duck-scared.gif

Today, rest, exercise, food, more rest.

Have a great day today whatever you are doing

Last edited:
Been awol with a bad cold/cough/virus since getting back from Ireland, today is the first day my BG has been anywhere near normal at 4.9. Still feeling rough and just hoping I can shake this soon!

@Grannylorraine - hope you feel better soon too!

@goodybags - congratulations on your HS.

Take care everyone!

Morning all. Wish I had a mobile that I could do posts from. By the time I've got this bag of spanners laptop fired up it puts me off posting. :(

8.0 @ 7.19am but ate a lot of Jamaican food yesterday. The restaurant is just too darned handy. 🙂 I'm a sucker for the goat rice and beans.

Everyone knows the only biscuit to have with tea is
Chocolate digestive! Well it was back in the days when i ate biscuits.

Morning all. 11.3 and i've been in the high teens all night, despite corrections. It must be the cold meds i took yesterday but i did feel rough all day. I've slept for 11 hours as well!! I don't feel as rough today (yet) so hopefully that was the worst day. Nothing planned for today apart from changing the bed and getting some washing done.

@Grannylorraine and @Eternal422 i hope you both feel better soon.

@eggyg great photos! We have too much light pollution around here, we've no chance of seeing them.

@goodybags congrats on the HS.

Have a nice day everyone. The sun is shining here but its cold.

5.6 for me on a bitterly cold Berkshire morning. 1.4 degrees on our garden thermometer so decided to drive down to Morrisons, then found the car was iced up - and I mean ice, not frost. Luckily I found a can of de-icer in the boot but I had to spray the windscreen 3 times before it was clear.

CH engineer is here, fitting a new Actuator, so hopefully we will have our CH working again shortly, and not a moment too soon.

Saw the Northern Lights for the first time yesterday. They're not usually visible this far south but according to the BBC this morning they could be seen as far south as the Channel Islands. My wife took a picture on her phone.

Flu jab this afternoon and I'll go with my wife when she does her Friday dog-walk after work. Before all that it's the usual Friday Big Shop and trip out to the greengrocer at our local garden centre.

Update:- We've heard from my wife's friend in Florida and her and her husband are safe and now looking to come home. They were originally evacuated from St Petersburg to St Augustine but then moved again, this time to Tampa, where they were placed in a Sheraton. They said the whole experience was a bit scary. No point in trying to continue with their holiday. In any case the last thing the authorities need right now is tourists.

@Grannylorraine - hope you feel better soon

@goodybags - congratulations on the HS.

Whatever your plans, enjoy your day.

Last edited:
Morning everyone it’s a fine sunny day here and with a happy 5.1 it’s looking good for the weekend, at the moment!

Have a good everyone and stay well.

Morning all and 6.4 for me. I seem to have escaped any side effects from the jabs yesterday except a slightly sore arm.

A fine bright day and the leaves are beginning to turn. It'll soon be time to sweep and bag. Got all last year's leaf mold on the borders.

Have a good day everyone.

Back