Group 7-day waking average?

Good afternoon everyone 🙂 11.2 for me this morning and no bedtime test done to compare it to. No bedtime test done because I went out with hubby for an indian and injected for my meal after eating but then I ended up eating a small triangular ham sandwich and 3 or 4 very moreish mini sausage rolls at the acoustic evening which we went to after our meal but didn't bolus for these because I didn't know I was going to have them :( #naughtydiabetic!

Morning all. 9.7 this morning.

Hello, hello...🙂 3.8 here.🙂

No chance getting a Junior Lantus pen - it isn't on the list of available insulins! Oh well, had to ask.:D

Morning everyone. I've been a bit out of the loop and haven't posted on this thread in a while! Been so busy I've barely had time to think! Anyway I'm 12.4 this morning. Weighed myself today and I've put weight on :( it's so frustrating because I'm trying so hard but one slip and I immediately put all the weight I've lost back on

Morning everyone. I've been a bit out of the loop and haven't posted on this thread in a while! Been so busy I've barely had time to think! Anyway I'm 12.4 this morning. Weighed myself today and I've put weight on :( it's so frustrating because I'm trying so hard but one slip and I immediately put all the weight I've lost back on
Try not to worry about the weight Rosie, I think we all have fluctuations at this time of year 🙄 How are you feeling generally?

Hello, hello...🙂 3.8 here.🙂

No chance getting a Junior Lantus pen - it isn't on the list of available insulins! Oh well, had to ask.:D
I'm sure I read on here somewhere that the manufacturer would send one out free of charge, if you contact them.( might have been a post by EDUAD) I was thinking of trying, because my surgery is hopeless at ordering the right pens, but never got round to it as I seemed to have settled on a whole number.

Northerner, that's just showing off!

Meant to add, I was also 5.0 this morning, Northie, some nice round numbers especially for KookyCat, I know how she hates them!

Hi
I'm a new type 1 diabetic. Diagnosed 3 weeks ago with glucose at 30. Also have addisons diagnosed in April and Hypothyroidism for last 15 years. Coping well level this morning 7.7.

Hi
I'm a new type 1 diabetic. Diagnosed 3 weeks ago with glucose at 30. Also have addisons diagnosed in April and Hypothyroidism for last 15 years. Coping well level this morning 7.7.
Hi @smithl1, welcome to the forum 🙂 You've got quite a lot to deal with there, well done for getting on top of things 🙂 Please let us know if you have any questions, or if there is anything we can help you with 🙂

Thanks I certainly will. Looks like the forum can help greatly with any issues so thought I'd join. Feeling better than I have for 12 months at the moment so fingers crossed. Still on the basic twice daily mixed insulin but works for me at present.

What? It takes standard lantus cartridges :confused:
Oh, I see, it takes cartridges. I've got pre-filled Lantus pens, not pens that take refills. They certainly weren't among my GP's prescribing options. 😉🙄

Nice number, Flower.

A better looking 7.4 this morning, though it was turned 11 am when I woke up.

Back