Group 7-day waking average?

7.4 for me. My usual dip at 3am, but then a much sharper rise than I've seen recently. DF fairy dust must have blown in on the wind!

Morning all, I hope you are all enjoying the 12 Days of Christmas 🙂. A 5.7 for me today, after a couple of days of 6s (and some nice 5s before that 😛), so not bad!

6.5 at 12.30 and then 15.0 at 5.45 :(

Morning all. 7.9 for me today.
Happy new year's eve!!! What everyones plans for NYE?
I will be finishing work at about lunchtime, then its go home, have some dinner, sit and watch rubbish on the telly with the other half and see new year in with some nibbles and maybe a glass of vino.

Happy New Year Stitch and everyone. I will be going to the gym this morning🙂 and then lazing around. Bubbly and nibbles this evening. I will probably be in bed asleep at 9pm 🙂

I was thinking will I make it to midnight! Im usually in bed about 10ish.

Good morning folks and 6.6 today 🙂Nothing much planned for tonight though I do love the new year. Hoping I can stay awake!

5.0 this morning at 7am then 6.0 at 8am (tracking my dawn rise) Two whole numbers on the trot, specially for KookyCat.
Our adult children are still both home with us for the hol, so they'll be wanting to stay up! We normally go out onto our first floor balcony and watch all the neighbourhood fireworks.

I was thinking will I make it to midnight! Im usually in bed about 10ish.

Same here! Me and Mum are going to pop up the local (weather permitting) to soak up a bit of NYE atmosphere. Then it's home, dinner and try to stay up till midnight...enjoy, everyone!:D

My other half will probably do his usual at midnight, go in the garage and start up the hot rod, its better than fireworks!

A 7.0 for me this morning but pretty unwell with a rotten cold :(

Struggled to get my levels under 9 last night with being unwell which is an unsettling experience for me! 😳

Had plans to go out tonight and fireworks for midnight but it's looking unlikely now unless I can turn myself around completely today.

Have a lovely NYE everyone!

Hope you feel better Amigo

Best wishes to everyone for a Happy New Year. 🙂 And hope you feel up to celebrating too Amigo xx

Thanks Linda, you too x Hubbie has just said that if I manage to celebrate and get a hangover, I can call it 'wine flu'. Trouble is he's got the man version of this lergy and you know how much worse that is! 🙄

Big hugs Amigo. I think you should enjoy today as much as you can and have a 'wine hangover'

Hiya folks - 8.3 for me this morning. *looks round at empty step!!*

You seen that everyone? First I get ditched for another wench and now I am left on my own! A girl can get abandonment issues you know

Happy New Year to one and all.

Hiya folks - 8.3 for me this morning. *looks round at empty step!!*

You seen that everyone? First I get ditched for another wench and now I am left on my own! A girl can get abandonment issues you know

Happy New Year to one and all.

If you promise no more than a morning 6.8, I'll join you on the step Lynn! Lol

Thanks AJ, hugs back and hope you have a much better year health wise.

Happy New Year everyone 🙂

I have only managed a below 7.5 a couple of times Amigo - struggling to get FHTF below 8 most days *sigh*

Back