Group 7-day waking average?

Morning folks...still feeling as rough as a barnyard door so should be grateful I'm no higher than 7.1 :(

Thanks Bloden and hope you're not getting this lergy kooky.

Morning all, a nice rounded 8 this morning. Gonna have a look up the high street for some sale bargains this morning. I need some new jeans. The good thing about where I live is the high street isn't very big so it shouldn't dent my bank balance too much.

8.0 for me as well, Stitch! Sorry, Kooky, back to round numbers. Dawn and the Phenomenons are playing loudly here as well, Bloden!

Morning folks.🙂 7.5 here.😛 Rain again!

Morning all, I'm at 8.7 this morning. Hope you all have a great day.

*checks out step* hutch up stitch! 8.7 for me as well!

Come and get comfy Lynn.

Thats the best offer I have had for a good decade or more! 😎

7.3 this morning, after a lie in with Dawn and her wretched Phenomenons.

I'm 14 this morning although I seem to have woken up without a voice!!

I've woken up very late and clearly my liver decided to have a lie in too because I'm 5.8 this morning! I know the feeling Rosie, my chest feels as tight as a drum o_O

Good morning all and 6.7 for me today. 🙂
Can't believe it I went to bed at 10 as really tired and woke at 10.45 this morning! Any later and I'd be late for work! 😱
Hope those bugs soon go away.

Afternoon folks I was 5.7 this morning so hopefully normal service is being resumed. Terrible weather here so I'm having a snuggle afternoon, wrapped in my slanket watching criminal minds.....a walk would have been nice but I decided against it after my second dog walk required wellies and the water was almost up to the top!

Morning everyone 🙂 and it's a 6.9 this morning.
Hope you all have a good day and the bugs etc on the way out. Guess quite a few back to work after the hols too.

Morning all, 8.2 for me today. I'm at the drs before work this morning for a general check up on my diabetes. Hopefully he'll be pleased with the progress I've made.

Morning all.🙂 5.3 here. 😛 Going on a little jolly to London with my mum today - hopefully it won't be raining in the big smoke! 🙄

5.1 here. Glad we both seem to have kicked Dawn out of the door, Bloden. Good luck at the doctors, Stitch, hope you get a pat on the back for all your hard work.

Good morning 6.9 for me after a little Lucozade top up in the early hours.

Good morning folks - 8.6 for me this morning.

Morning all.🙂 5.3 here. 😛 Going on a little jolly to London with my mum today - hopefully it won't be raining in the big smoke! 🙄
Have fun in London, anything specific planned? Weather ok so far.

Back