Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning, I'll join you on the 5.6 step if I may please Northerner 🙂

Thanks for your best wishes, I'm no less scared about my leg surgery but I now know what will be happening when!

KookyC, I recognise a fail-safe plan when I see one... 😉
By all means Flower, I've put a cushion down for you 🙂 I always find it's better to know rather than letting your imagination conjure up all sorts of scenarios. Keeping everything crossed for you {{{HUGS}}}

Morning and best wishes everyone...a 6.1 for me this morning.

I do struggle to find where the new 'today' posts start now but maybe it's just me being dozy this morning 🙄

Morning and best wishes everyone...a 6.1 for me this morning.

I do struggle to find where the new 'today' posts start now but maybe it's just me being dozy this morning 🙄
If you click on 'New Posts' it should bring up the thread if anyone has posted on it since you last saw it, then click on 'Go to first unread' 🙂 If looking on the General Messageboard for the thread, the number of the latest page appears just below the thread when you hover over it, click on this then press the 'End' key to get to the bottom/latest message 🙂

Good morning everyone. 4.4 this morning. I got completely overwhelmed last night with everything that has happened this year and really hit rock bottom. Gradually pulling myself back together.

Good morning everyone. 4.4 this morning. I got completely overwhelmed last night with everything that has happened this year and really hit rock bottom. Gradually pulling myself back together.
Very sorry to hear this Amanda :( Take some time for yourself, I hope that you are feeling much stronger soon {{{HUGS}}}

Very sorry to hear this Amanda :( Take some time for yourself, I hope that you are feeling much stronger soon {{{HUGS}}}
Thank you Alan. Unfortunately I was quite horrible to M because I was so upset.

Thank you Alan. Fortunately Mark is VERY understanding. I'm very lucky to have him.

Morning all, a 6.2 today, and thank crunchie It's Friday 🙂

AJ hope you're rising up a bit from rock bottom today, I know it's hideous but sometimes you just have to let it out.

Flower glad to hear you've got the info now, I'm keeping everything crossed 🙂

Latest advice from the Godson is that I should wear a dress, heels and lipstick, this is apparently the key to hooking a husband. He's really quite taken with the whole plan...I half expect to find myself on a dating website photoshopped into a dress and red lippy looking like an extra from TOWIE 😱

Good morning 🙂 5.6 for me today. Kooky, the good news is that he's not looking for a husband in a dress, red lippy and heels 😉

Good morning all 🙂 and 7.2 today. Knew I shouldn't have commented yesterday!
Hope you are feeling a lot better now Amanda.
And Kooky can you put my name down to be bridesmaid? 😛

It's completely understandable, AJ. We all need to let off steam every now and then. I hope you have a nice relaxing weekend with your wonderful OH.

Morning folks.🙂 7.6 here after pizza last night for dinner. Just had 2 slices and a BIG salad and used Carbs and Cals for dose - result!:D

14.3 today boo :( I've got over the worst of my cold - just got the sniffles now! Lacking in energy though! Get my hba1c, kidney function and GAD results today hopefully

AJ, I'm so sorry to hear how low you've been. I really hope you're feeling better this morning.

And good luck with your results Rosie! Hopefully you will soon get the correct treatment and feel well again 🙂

Good morning, I'll stay put on the 5.6 step with you Northerner please 🙂

I hope the results of your tests mean you get the correct treatment swiftly Rosie. I hope everyone else has a good as possible diabetes day 🙂

And a nasty 7.2 for me this morning too Linda. Hope it's not a prelude to something because the family are sniffly!

Hugs to you Amanda, I know you'll pull your inner strength from somewhere.

Good luck for your tests Rosie and that's an enterprising godson you have there kooky! Love it! Lol

Thank you everyone for your lovely messages. I'm pleased to say that that I feel much brighter today. That's despite dealing with more stomach problems and a hypo during the night. Good news is that I woke up at 6.8 this morning after dealing with the 3am hypo.

Good morning 🙂 It seems my meter is stuck - 5.6 for the third time in a row today, and I was 5.6 before bed! 🙂

Snap Northerner! 5.6 this morning and I've already had a good rant over on another thread. Apparently I'm ranting now, it's my thing.

AJ glad you're feeling a bit better 🙂

Back