Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all, 6.1 today. AJ hope you feel better today, digestive issues are rotten.
Thank you KookyCat. Must admit that this is making me thoroughly miserable and can't wait until they do the investigative tests to rule things out.

Good Monday morning all 🙂 7.2 today

Hope you have a better day Amanda and not too long to wait for the tests x

Thankyou LindaRose. I've just been told that the ultrasound is this Saturday.

That's not too far ahead though must feel like along wait when you're suffering

3.9 for me today, and no sign of a hypo in the night, maybe the Diabetes Fairy is finally listening!
Hope you manage to keep your mind off worrying about the test during the coming week, AJ.

Morning 5.8 today, is it only Tuesday, feeling a bit Groundhog Day at the moment, oh for a week mooching round some gorgeous ruins in the hazy sunshine, long glasses of ice tea and a nice glass of wine to seal the day.....

Thank you everyone for the good luck messages. KookyCat that sounds so nice.
9.7 for me today so the TBR needs changing again. It seems to need altering every few days, no pattern at all. Very frustrating.

Thank you everyone for the good luck messages. KookyCat that sounds so nice.
9.7 for me today so the TBR needs changing again. It seems to need altering every few days, no pattern at all. Very frustrating.

Hopefully the tests will show what's going on and maybe help you understand why your basal requirements are so changeable. I suppose there may not be answers but even knowing why it's so hard to predict is something. Just imagine you're meandering amongst the ruins, sipping your ice tea 🙂

Good luck with all the tests AJ, i hope they figure out what's wrong soon!

9.8 for me this morning. Nice to be in single digits but I feel absolutely dreadful though - pounding headache, runny nose, feel achy all over! If this gets any worse I'm gonna have to take time off so I don't infect all my patients! Had my flu jab yesterday but was feeling a little rubbish then anyway so can't blame it on that!

Good morning all and a very lovely 6.1 for me :D Worked the night then had flu jab before leaving off so obviously a good combo for me!

Good morning 🙂 6.3 for me today. Hope you recover quickly Rosie! 🙂 Amanda - hope you can get things stabilised soon! 🙂

Terrific result Lindarose - I think that's the lowest I've ever seen from you! 🙂

Thanks Northerner Must admit I'm very pleased. Certainly not been that low for a very long time 🙂

Terrific result Linda, well done! I'm 6.6 this morning but had a night running to the loo. All this nocturnal peeing shouldn't be happening now my levels are good so might need to have that looked at.

Rosie, they usually recommend not having a flu jab when you're feeling fluey. The doc wouldn't do mine when I had a cold.

Terrific result Linda, well done! I'm 6.6 this morning but had a night running to the loo. All this nocturnal peeing shouldn't be happening now my levels are good so might need to have that looked at.

I still have to get up 2-3 times a night to pee, don't know where it can all be coming from! 😱 My levels overnight haven't been high for years now, so I am most annoyed! I guess it might have something to do with my age :(

Morning all 5.7 today. Linda what a lovely figure yesterday fingers crossed for the same today 🙂

Hope everyone else's bladders held up over night, it drove me crazy did that before I was diagnosed. My bladder is relatively well behaved, probably the only bit of me that is mind🙄

Morning all 5.7 today. Linda what a lovely figure yesterday fingers crossed for the same today 🙂

Hope everyone else's bladders held up over night, it drove me crazy did that before I was diagnosed. My bladder is relatively well behaved, probably the only bit of me that is mind🙄
Good morning 🙂 4 excursions for me last night 🙄 Woke to a 5.9 - I was 5.0 before bed, so had a fruit bar, since I did a bit of gardening yesterday and didn't want to risk an impossible hypo!

I still have to get up 2-3 times a night to pee, don't know where it can all be coming from! 😱 My levels overnight haven't been high for years now, so I am most annoyed! I guess it might have something to do with my age :(

You must have the 'womenopause' Northener - the menopause is having the same effect on me - I'm up 2 or 3 times a night! You're right...where does all this liquid come from?!

Morning folks.🙂 14.0 here, boo hoo.

Been really busy lately. Haven't had time to read everyone's post. Hope you're all doing (more than) ok. I need some sunshine. The house is full of washing that refuses to dry.😱

Good morning all and 6.9 today. 🙂
All that getting up in the night must be so disruptive to your beauty sleep.
Hoping for sunshine all round :D

Back