Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning 🙂 5.0 today after a low in the night. This morning, after testing in the night, I found I had carefully taken apart my finger pricker. It's in pieces with the lancet removed on my bedside cupboard and I can't remember doing it! Weird :confused: A good reason to change the lancet before July!
Sleepy hypo brain! 😱 Hope your levels stabilise, that's a great waking level after treating a night hypo - I usually want to eat EVERYTHING!!! 😱

And it's a 6.9 for me!

Have a lovely weekend everyone, starting to feel a bit nippy

Morning (very early morning!) 4.3 today, hence the early doors. Off to buy a winter coat today, padding is required I feel. This will not be fun, coats are my nemesis, six foot tall means broad shoulders for a woman, so the right size everywhere else won't fit my shoulders, if it fits my shoulders it will be big enough to fit me and three other people everywhere else.....now why didn't I think of this before? Three to a coat, companionship, body heat, what's not to love, granted the shuffle..erm walk to work might be challenging but I'm very coordinated and slightly bossy so it should work well :D

Morning (very early morning!) 4.3 today, hence the early doors. Off to buy a winter coat today, padding is required I feel. This will not be fun, coats are my nemesis, six foot tall means broad shoulders for a woman, so the right size everywhere else won't fit my shoulders, if it fits my shoulders it will be big enough to fit me and three other people everywhere else.....now why didn't I think of this before? Three to a coat, companionship, body heat, what's not to love, granted the shuffle..erm walk to work might be challenging but I'm very coordinated and slightly bossy so it should work well :D
Good luck with the coat shopping KookyCat! 😱 I remember a friend of mine, who was 6'2", once going to buy some jeans - they were about 6" too long and the assistant helpfully said 'They're making them for the taller gentleman these days' 😱

6.1 for me today 🙂

Morning all.🙂 11.0 for me. Who knows...?!!:confused:

The whole sky was the most amazing pinky~red when I got up. Hope you all enjoy the weekend.:D

How does one 'quote' btw? Can't see a button. (And what's the bogey/green blob where a pic should be?).

Good morning 🙂 It's a weekend House Special 5.2 for me today, 2 in a week!

Good luck with finding a warm coat for one KookyC !

Congratulations on the HS Flower! 🙂

Morning all.🙂 11.0 for me. Who knows...?!!:confused:

The whole sky was the most amazing pinky~red when I got up. Hope you all enjoy the weekend.:D

How does one 'quote' btw? Can't see a button. (And what's the bogey/green blob where a pic should be?).

Just click on 'Reply' for each post you want to quote, it will copy the quoted text into your post for you 🙂 The green blob just indicates that you are online 🙂

Well done on the House Special Flower. Have fun buying your coat KookyCat. 5.8 for me this morning 🙂

:D:D:D:D:DGood morning everyone and 7.2 for me
Definitely winter coat time Kooky and hope you're successful and don't have to share!
Not just one but two HS's Flower. Very well done!:D

Oops didn't know I'd done that! Got carried away I think!

A 5.7 for me this morning...whoop whoop, runs around the living room in delight! 😛

Sorry, I'm being selfish ignoring everyone else's HS's and issues but thinking of you all. Not fancy one of those capes that are so stylish this year kooky? Would avoid any fitting problems and some snug ones around.

That's a brilliant result Amigo! You're heading towards a HS I can tell :D Have you been mega low carbing? Or anything else? Whatever you deserve a big pat on the back! Well done!

Thanks Linda but I have to confess there might be a vodka effect in there because I haven't been doing mega low carbing really. But I appreciate your words because we both know what a daily food struggle this is 😳

8.0 for me this morning, I will be lecturing the Diabetes Fairy while I've got her attention.

Morning everyone! I was 12.2 when i woke up... Little higher but still on the road to low numbers! Have a good Saturday 🙂

Morning all 6.1 today, found a coat (it's a Puffa jacket, tee hee, very 90's), forgot my weekend ratios (lower than weekdays) and spent half an hour on the floor in the arndale snaffling jelly babies like a woman possessed trying to stop a very concerned young chap from calling an ambulance. He was a sweetheart though, he ran off to get me some juice, and wouldn't budge until I could stand up, he was very happy with his thank you Frappuccino too, apparently his Mum lets him have one as a special treat so hopefully she won't think I fed her teenager poison!

I seem to have hit hypo season this week, I looked back at last years wonky pancreas diary and I had the same problem then, so either I have a brain trump at this time of the year or the seasons interfere with Patty's mojo 🙄

Ooh Amigo, just saw your 5.7, well done!

Morning all 6.1 today, found a coat (it's a Puffa jacket, tee hee, very 90's), forgot my weekend ratios (lower than weekdays) and spent half an hour on the floor in the arndale snaffling jelly babies like a woman possessed trying to stop a very concerned young chap from calling an ambulance. He was a sweetheart though, he ran off to get me some juice, and wouldn't budge until I could stand up, he was very happy with his thank you Frappuccino too, apparently his Mum lets him have one as a special treat so hopefully she won't think I fed her teenager poison!

I seem to have hit hypo season this week, I looked back at last years wonky pancreas diary and I had the same problem then, so either I have a brain trump at this time of the year or the seasons interfere with Patty's mojo 🙄
Oh dear! Sorry to hear about the hypo, that sounds pretty scary 😱 I've had a couple when out and about where I haven't been able to move because I have felt so disorientated - shopping seems to be partially a factor for me, and I'm guessing you are right about the season changes - we definitely entered Autumn for real this past week or so, with much shorter days and colder weather, plus, of course, the appearance of Christmas marketing everywhere you look 😱 Great to hear about the youngster who helped you out, I guess he has learned something about diabetes too! 🙂

I hope that you are able to make the necessary adjustments and crack the seasonal changes!

Back