Group 7-day waking average?

6.2 today, dialled back the Tresiba yesterday but still had a small hypo incident last night, hoping it's just a hangover from my premature increase. This sensitivity lark is really very annoying. It's still very hard for my brain to process my strange pattern. If my blood sugar goes up its almost certainly too much insulin, not too little. I might have to write myself a post it!

Never mind though it's nearly Friday 🙂

11.3 today! Hoping itll keep falling into single digits! Have a good day everyone 1 more day till the weekend

Good morning all and 7.3 today. Probably the piece of cake I scoffed last night was my undoing :(

5.0 for me today. A nice round number.(sorry Kooky) Ooh, Lindsrose, cake is my nemesis too.

Good morning all and 7.3 today. Probably the piece of cake I scoffed last night was my undoing :(
Although your numbers tend to be a tiny bit above ideal, the great thing is how consistent they are - almost invariably no more than 0.5 mmol/l apart. This is good news as it is the big fluctuations in levels that are thought to do most damage, especially to the small blood vessels. Just wanted to give you some words of encouragement - I know you'd probably like to be in the 5s, but what you have is pretty good 🙂

I've just done my first 'like'! Thanks for the positive message Northerner. I would even settle for regular 6's but just can't achieve that lately. Least as you said I'm consistent 🙂

Morning all.🙂 Loving everyone's photos. 6.9 here and the sun's shining! 😛

I put on a temporary basal of 70% for ten hours and managed a smooth night waking at 6.8. Really pleased but no idea why I'm having to reduce my basal so much at night.

Good morning 🙂 It's a round 6.0 for me today after a mega-super spike yesterday evening when my pump cannula failed, it's a long way down from 21.6!

6.3 this morning.

When you hit your first single digit reading, I'll certainly give you a like Rosie. Here's hoping!

Good morning Northerner and everyone. I went to bed with 8.0 and at 5.30am it's 7.0 so quite smooth. Touch wood the 70% basal rate is working.

Morning 5.5 today, that reduction in basal seems to have kicked in now no hypo last night, and of course it's Friday, thank the heavens :D

Morning folks.🙂 7.6 here.😛
Thank sugar-free jelly it's Friday!

Good morning and good numbers by all 🙂 mines 7.2.

Morning all! I'm 11.9 today little higher than yesterday but massive improvement on the high teens I was getting before! Think the gliclazide may have kicked in

Have a good Friday!

5.8 for me today, on a really dark and dismal morning. Glad to see you're edging down, Rosie, looks like single figures are just around the corner.

Good morning 🙂 5.0 today after a low in the night. This morning, after testing in the night, I found I had carefully taken apart my finger pricker. It's in pieces with the lancet removed on my bedside cupboard and I can't remember doing it! Weird :confused: A good reason to change the lancet before July!

Back