Group 7-day waking average?

KookyCat I'm so sorry to hear about the hypo that must have been awful. I'm so glad that you got your coat.
All week I've been going to bed with a 70% temporary basal rate and waking up with reasonably good numbers. Yesterday I didn't eat anything after lunch so set my night time TBR at 60%.......and woke with a 13.8!

5.8 for me. Kooky, glad you survived your experience ( and found a coat)

Good morning 🙂 3.8 today after I lost my cool with diabetes last night and over corrected.

That sounds horrible KookyC thank goodness for jelly babies and kind people, hypo- not good, puffa jacket for one - good.

Oh dear! Sorry to hear about the hypo, that sounds pretty scary 😱 I've had a couple when out and about where I haven't been able to move because I have felt so disorientated - shopping seems to be partially a factor for me, and I'm guessing you are right about the season changes - we definitely entered Autumn for real this past week or so, with much shorter days and colder weather, plus, of course, the appearance of Christmas marketing everywhere you look 😱 Great to hear about the youngster who helped you out, I guess he has learned something about diabetes too! 🙂

I hope that you are able to make the necessary adjustments and crack the seasonal changes!

Thanks Northerner, I have a weird relationship with hypos, they don't really freak me out, I'm actually probably far too comfortable with them. The youngster was fairly clued up, he'd just done his first aid training with the Sea Cadets 🙂

5.8 for me. Kooky, glad you survived your experience ( and found a coat)
Good morning 🙂 3.8 today after I lost my cool with diabetes last night and over corrected.

That sounds horrible KookyC thank goodness for jelly babies and kind people, hypo- not good, puffa jacket for one - good.

Thanks both, it was fine, just stupid of me to forget the extra walking means less insulin. The coat is super toasty warm and therefore my favourite item ever even if it is a bit Bianca Jackson according to my Goddaughter!

Flower, I'm not sure I've ever had my cool with diabetes, you've the patience of a saint, I mostly want to throttle it 🙂

Good morning everyone and 7.2 after a long lay in! 🙂
Great news on getting the warm jacket Kooky. As an old Irish friend used to say 'I wish you well to wear it!' :D

Morning everyone...a 6.6 for me this morning. Ooo that's a bit scary kooky but thank goodness for the Sea Cadets! Lol Maybe the excitement of the new coat got you all a quiver 🙂

I've got the rotten sciatic pain down my leg back...it's an evil little pain so if you're listening Santa, I want a new body for Christmas because this one is broke! :(

Morning everyone...a 6.6 for me this morning. Ooo that's a bit scary kooky but thank goodness for the Sea Cadets! Lol Maybe the excitement of the new coat got you all a quiver 🙂

I've got the rotten sciatic pain down my leg back...it's an evil little pain so if you're listening Santa, I want a new body for Christmas because this one is broke! :(
Hope you are able to get some relief from the pain Amigo, you've got enough on your plate without that!

Morning all! Sorry to hear of your experience Kooky - hope you're feeling better now!

Guess who's hit single digits?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 3
Wowie Rosie....go girl, you're on the only downward spiral you'll ever be glad to be on! 🙂

Lap of honour and so pleased for you!

Congratulations on the HS Flower! 🙂

Just click on 'Reply' for each post you want to quote, it will copy the quoted text into your post for you 🙂 The green blob just indicates that you are online 🙂

Ta!🙄

Well done Rosie. That's brilliant.

Just seen your post Rosie. Excellent result! :D Well done!

Good work Rosie!

Good morning 🙂 5.9 for me today.
Good morning everyone 11.5 for me this morning. Certainly not due to what I was eating but had a bad stomach before bed last and still not feeling good this morning.

Morning all, 6.1 today. AJ hope you feel better today, digestive issues are rotten.

Back