Group 7-day waking average?

Thanks Bloden. Just hate being limited as I loved walking for pleasure as well as work but am wary now. It's not just knees that hurt so I'm having to be extra careful generally Ile have a browse at the book too 🙂

Morning everyone! I'm 16.9 today :( I've got an appointment next Monday for another hba1c im assuming. Gutted its gone back up to almost 17 :(

Morning everyone! I'm 16.9 today :( I've got an appointment next Monday for another hba1c im assuming. Gutted its gone back up to almost 17 :(

Sorry to hear this Rosie, like you I was hoping that the new meds would help. Be sure to discuss it at your appointment, and ask again if there is a possibility of Type 1. Gliclazide works by stimulating your pancreas to produce more insulin, which should bring your levels down, but it can't do that if your pancreas is unable to respond. It may just be that the dose isn't enough though. Whatever the case, it really is about time your GP recognised that things are going on a bit too long!

I woke to a round 7 this morning. But have no sympathy (it's a bit high for me but not bad in the scheme of things) because my son baked scones yesterday and I went oink oink before bedtime! 🙄

Hope things stabilise northerner and AJ and really sorry to hear about your knee Linda. I appreciate the limitations of joint problems (certainly put a dampener on my pole dancing ambitions!) :D:D:D
(Sorry just my naughty humour...got to laugh or you'd cry!)

Aww just seen your post Rosie. What a disappointment for you! Back to that doc!

Thanks guys - I'm back there Monday for the blood test so my blood sugars have got 6 days to lower before I go back. I'm now taking 80mg gliclazide but my GP said ideally she wants to put me on 160mg in a morning. I'm hoping that she'll do that and then my sugars will lower! I need a pancreas transplant 😛

Good morning 🙂 6.3 for me today. I went to be d higher, at 7.2, given the previous night's debacle, and it seems to have done the trick 🙂

Morning 6.3 today and a bit of a hypo drench last night, I'm guessing my winter adjustment of 1 extra unit has upset Patty, or it could just be this über cold virus which has clearly mutated into a fiendish horror whilst inside my Timmy body 🙄

just been catching up with everyone's comments for the last few days on the sparkly new forum, sounds like Notherner, Rosie, AJ and Linda have been having a rotten time, so just wanted to say, hope today is a better day, and everyone has staunchly middle ground numbers, all limbs and organs behave themselves, and the sun shines :D. I'm asking the universe, because if you don't ask you don't get, and well you never know do you!

just been catching up with everyone's comments for the last few days on the sparkly new forum, sounds like Notherner, Rosie, AJ and Linda have been having a rotten time, so just wanted to say, hope today is a better day, and everyone has staunchly middle ground numbers, all limbs and organs behave themselves, and the sun shines :D. I'm asking the universe, because if you don't ask you don't get, and well you never know do you!
Good morning everyone and a happy 6.8 to celebrate the new forum 🙂 Jusr need a new phone now and I'm all set!
You don't ask for much do you Kooky! Ha ha Ile join you with the request though 🙂

Well, I'm 11.2 this morning which is one of the lowest I've had recently! Must be the new forum 😉

Have a good day everyone and let's hope the universe listens to Kooky!

That's much better Rosie Hope the numbers keep falling 🙂

Morning all. 🙂 9.3 here after a bee-a-uuutiful straight line (in range too!) all night long. That'll learn me to have a lie-in till 8.00.🙄 Pesky DP...:D

Woo Hoo Flower, the first new forum house special! 4.7 for me, Dawn Phenomenon seems to be reined in at the moment.🙂

Well, I'm 11.2 this morning which is one of the lowest I've had recently! Must be the new forum 😉

Good morning 🙂 It's a new look forum 5.2 House Special for me today.

Have a good day everyone and let's hope the universe listens to Kooky!

Great results Rosie and Flower! 🙂 I've reported the Universe request, so hopefully the tech guys can get something sorted for us 😉

Thank you everyone for your nice comments. My body still hates me. For the second night in a row I've had bad lower stomach problems which need to be near the toilet. This morning my lower stomach feels so bloated/distended. This has been going on for quite a while now off and on but this is one of the worse bouts so they've made me an appointment with emergency GP. It's not Gastroparesis because that is the upper stomach.
BG wise I had a bit too much Lucozade to prevent a hypo and was 11.3 before dinner at 8.30. Despite not correcting and setting a temp basal of 80% it went down and down and I woke up at 7am with 5.7.

That sounds horrible for you Amanda. Hopefully the doctor can give you something for the pain and sort things out You managed a good morning reading despite it all.

That sounds horrible for you Amanda. Hopefully the doctor can give you something for the pain and sort things out You managed a good morning reading despite it all.
Thanks very much LindaRose. Well done for your 6.8.

A 6.3 for me too...seems a popular number this morning.

Hugs to all who are having a bad time at the moment x

Back