Group 7-day waking average?

A 6.3 for me.

I have sent Santa a note asking him to miss Fairy's place this year or if he must, to leave her a box of Ryvita! 😉

Morning 5.8 and a delicious sleep last night, cosy and delightfully long. Just what the doctor ordered. Plus I have all Christmas presents bar one, and the handmade stuff so feeling quite satisfied today 🙂

Morning 5.8 and a delicious sleep last night, cosy and delightfully long. Just what the doctor ordered. Plus I have all Christmas presents bar one, and the handmade stuff so feeling quite satisfied today 🙂
See, you must have been worrying about getting the Christmas presents! Glad to hear you slept well! 🙂 I woke at 4.00 feeling wide-awake, but managed to drop off again for an hour or so - haven't got any presents yet, that's why they allow shopping on Christmas Eve! 😱 😉

Morning all. 🙂 A 3.6 to start the week. o_O🙄 And lots of lovely rain forecast...

Good morning all and it's a 7 for me.
Wishing you all a good week 🙂

Morning all. 8.9 for me this morning which is my lowest reading after a very busy weekend! Have a great start to the week everyone

I'm laughing Flower and Amigo about your Diabetes Fairy comments Well done Rosie on your great result. According to the Libre although I had a bumpy night I stayed within target until 6am - then a very steep climb Which led to me waking up at 12.9:(

Last edited:
Good morning 🙂 a new week round 6.0 for me .

KookyC glad you slept well but you have set alarm bells off in my head! 3 weeks today I'm having my first leg operation and won't be able to walk for a good few weeks/months. I have precisely zero presents, can I get a Medical Exemption Certificate for festive shopping?

That's a great figure to start the week Rosie🙂 Good stuff!

You put me to shame kooky and all home made! Glad you slept better, it's very restorative.

Great result Rosie, you're on the right track now...sorry you woke on such a low figure Bloden and northerner and Linda nice and steady figures today. Sorry about your bumpy night AJ and sending best wishes for your impending leg op Flower. Online shopping is the answer, it's taken over garlic bread as the future! 😛

Ooo forgot the purpose of this....another 6.3 for me! 🙂

Well done Amigo!
This is one of my favourite threads. (Along with the DF tales) Just nice to hear from everyone even if just a quick hello But often quite funny too. 🙂

Morning all, well im back after my holiday in sunny California, hope you are all well. This morning mine was 14.5 (seems to be coming down a bit). Tomorrow I have my eye screening appointment (not really looking forwad to that) and next monday I will be going along to the living with diabetes day in Maida Vale.

Morning all, well im back after my holiday in sunny California, hope you are all well. This morning mine was 14.5 (seems to be coming down a bit). Tomorrow I have my eye screening appointment (not really looking forwad to that) and next monday I will be going along to the living with diabetes day in Maida Vale.
Hope the day goes well Stitch - good to see you survived your ordeal in California! 😱 :D Good luck with the eye screening tomorrow 🙂

7.1 for me this morning, but I'm still full of cold, and I also had plum crumble last night and was 10.something when I went to bed after underestimating the amount of extra sugar I'd need to put on it 😳 so not too bad in the circumstances.

Christmas presents - Kooky, you sound even more organised than I am, and that is quite a difficult thing to be! But we demand wishlists from everyone we buy for (mainly because we don't like surprises ourselves), and anyone who doesn't supply one tends to get gift vouchers - so we can't really start buying until the lists arrive. Oh yes, Amigo, I agree, online shopping is the way to go - nothing worse than going into real shops just before Christmas. Which means anytime after the end of October ... possibly the end of September ... or the end of August ... 🙄

Morning 5.1 today and the goddess of sleep is a vengeful woman it seems...in order to rectify the balance in the world I barely slept a wink last night. I did think the world had ended this morning after finally getting a couple of hours, mostly because I was pinned to the bed, not sadly by a gorgeous hunk of manliness, but by a 17 kilo dog who, despite my efforts to the contrary insists on sleeping with me and is desperately afraid of fireworks. Apparently in Miss Millie's world the key to safety from the dreaded works of fire is close personal contact. We've had words about the dribbling though😱

Aw, sorry to hear about the lack of sleep Kooky, and poor Millie! :( Fireworks should be for public displays only these days, since people nowadays seem to be incapable of sticking to the actual occasion they traditionally represent :(

5.9 for me today.

Morning all.🙂 6.2 here.😛 Christmas?! Luckily, Xmas doesn't arrive in the shops quite so early here!😱

Back