Group 7-day waking average?

Morning everyone. Another 16.6 for me today!!! (please start coming down, please)

I'm salivating reading about your delicious choccies kooky. Is the recipe anywhere?
Sorry you've still got the dreaded lergy though.

I'm a 7.1 too today Linda...bit high for me so wondering if the meter has detected something before my realisation has caught up. Lot of nocturnal visits though at the moment.

Have a good weekend everyone 🙂

Morning 5.2 house special today after a very confusing afternoon/evening blood sugar wise. Patty must have decided to treat me to a house spec to say sorry 🙄

Amigo I'll post the recipes soon for the low carb/slow carb treats, I'm going to try sweet potato brownies today I think. I'm really passionate about good food and don't really see why "sweet treats" can't be good for you too. It's just that manufacturers make puddings and sweet foods out of muck that has no nutritional value. Ooh I'm ranting now. The recipe for the almond butter bars is on here somewhere (I posted it but can't find it now 🙄) I just adapted it after I made the first batch. They can be made with non-nutritive sweetener if preferred but I can't do sweetener my taste buds protest!

Good morning 🙂 6.7 for me today after a 6.9 before bed, I'll take that sort of stability! 🙂

Good morning all and 6.8 here 🙂

Morning everyone. Up and about early today! 13.8 for me, have a good weekend 🙂

Good morning everyone 6.2 for me🙂

Good morning 🙂 11.6 for me, no idea :confused: 5.9 before bed. Where is that Diabetes fairy? She's gone off radar since announcing her world tour and I need words....

Lovely HS KookyC , lovely bg stability Northerner 🙂

Nice HS kooky! Look forward to seeing your recipes, I quite agree about sweetie treats needing to be more nutritional. It's so hard seeing the shops filling up with goodies as this will be my first diabetic Christmas😱

Same level as you again this morning Linda at 6.8

Good morning 🙂 7.2 for me today. I was 3.6 before bed so had what I thought was a significant amount of carbs, given that I had no insulin - a jelly baby and two energy bars - but woke a couple of hours later and tested: 3.6 again! Well, I probably avoided something much lower, but these hypos are so puzzling! :confused:

Good morning all 🙂
A shocking 7.5 today and no idea why You'de better not copy me with that one Amigo!
Well done Northerner on keeping in control when BGs do weird and not so wonderful things!

Oh that's a bit high for you Linda and I won't copy this morning if you don't mind 😉

A 6.3 for me....

Those hypos must be so challenging and inexplicable at times northerner 😡

Good morning 🙂 7.2 for me today. I was 3.6 before bed so had what I thought was a significant amount of carbs, given that I had no insulin - a jelly baby and two energy bars - but woke a couple of hours later and tested: 3.6 again! Well, I probably avoided something much lower, but these hypos are so puzzling! :confused:
Another case of 'Just when you thought you'd got it nailed'...The weird hypos will probably disappear just as mysteriously as they came. Like my Dawn Phenomenon. It's been driving me mad all summer, I can wake at 4.5 and be 7-9 ish by the time I've got up and gone downstairs. Now suddenly, it's vanished. I woke at 4.4 this morning, and I'm still only 5.3 two hours (and a cup of tea and a read of the papers) later. And it's not just because it's Sunday, I've been like it all week.

Morning 5.4 today, flu jab on Saturday played with my BGs yesterday I think since all seems to have calmed now. Sadly this stinking cold still has a tight hold on me, I either seem to avoid colds completely or get every sniffle going, looks like it's going to be a sudafed snorting year then :eek

Morning 5.4 today, flu jab on Saturday played with my BGs yesterday I think since all seems to have calmed now. Sadly this stinking cold still has a tight hold on me, I either seem to avoid colds completely or get every sniffle going, looks like it's going to be a sudafed snorting year then :eek

Hope you recover quickly KookyCat 🙂 6.9 for me this morning, after last night's 'incident' 🙄

Good morning all 🙂 and a slightly better 7.1 today.

Morning all. 🙂 4.4 here.😛

Hope everyone's ready to start the new week - warm and wet here with the promise of sunshine.🙂

Hope you recover quickly KookyCat 🙂 6.9 for me this morning, after last night's 'incident' 🙄

Good work master Northerner that's a very acceptable waking figure after one of those nights 🙂

LindaRose looks like your falling a bit now, hope it carries on moving down for you 🙂

Good morning everyone 🙂 5.1 for me after cramp down my leg under a plaster cast in the night Ouch 😱. Apologies for any unladylike language floating around at 3 am.

Good morning everyone 🙂 5.1 for me after cramp down my leg under a plaster cast in the night Ouch 😱. Apologies for any unladylike language floating around at 3 am.

Ouch! 😱 You're perfectly entitled to explete to your heart's content if it helps!

Back