Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all, 5.4 for me today and full of a cold, must be Autumn then 🙄

Hope everyone has nice day today, and Rosie I'd be chasing those tests, I'm no expert on type 2 but it sounds like you're hitting some high numbers, if they want to try additional medication I think they should do it sooner rather than later.

I know it's not morning but I'm on 18 now two hours after eating my final meal which was literally just cod, peas and sweet corn... This is stressing me out no end. My morning levels seem to be the lowest of the day. Probably because I've not eaten throughout the night!

Will be ringing my doctors AGAIN Monday

Morning all.🙂 5.1 here.😛

I really feel for you Rosie. I can't believe how slack your GP / DSN are being. Good luck getting some answers tomorrow.😱

Good morning everyone 🙂 and 7.0 today

Good luck at doctors Rosiecarmel It's very frustrating to see high levels when you're doing things right.

A 6.4 for me and agree with the others Rosie. Hard to know how you'd hit those high numbers on the food you report you're eating. It's not right. Needs an urgent review! :confused:

Morning 5.6 today, and still full of a cold. Wishing I'd taken that flexi day today now, I could just go a day cuddled up with the dog watching trash telly 🙄

Good morning everyone and 6.5 today 🙂

Hope you soon shift that cold Kooky and feel better!

3.4 for me. I got up to see th eclipse of the moon at 3am, and was 6.0 then, which is usually my lowest point of the night, I seem to have had a reverse dawn phenomenon.
Hope you feel better soon, kookyCat.

Morning all.🙂 7.0 for me. Soooo nice to be home again.😛

Hope that cold goes away asap Kooky.

Morning all, 16 for me this morning (lowest reading so far, hopefully my BG is slowly on its way down!)

A 6.4 for me. Nice reading this morning Linda. Hope you're soon well kooky and hope you can get your levels down soon stitch and yours back up Robin.

Morning all, can't get rid of this stinking cold, got a cracked bleeding nose now (I'm such a sensitive flower even tissues irritate my skin), it looks very attractive all bright red and flaky...delightful. 4.9 this morning, after a proper yo yo day yesterday up to double figures, down to my boots, back up to double figures. I'm guessing that's another Lantus v Tresiba change, on the evil Lantus I just went hypo when ill (mostly) which made me feel worse, with Tresiba I feel better despite popping a 15 after lunch, with a rapid drop to 4.7 within two hours. Who'd have thought one insulin could make such a difference, not I Mr Fox, not I 🙂

Hope everyone has good figures today and we see some more sunshine to see us through the long winter months...did I mention I've nearly finished my Christmas shopping....it's a disease!

Good morning 🙂 4.1 for me today after a double hypo rollercoaster in the night.

I hope your nose improves quickly KookyC, that shopping situation certainly does sound alarming, can you get treatment? 😉

Good morning all 🙂 and 7.1 today

Is the red nose part of the Christmas theme Kooky? Ouch!

16.2 for me this morning. Off to the dr's tomorrow afternoon with my BG readings for the last 3 weeks to see what they say.

Good morning everyone 🙂 and 6.8. Early start today Back to addenbrookes with daughter for shoulder surgery. Hopefully home tomor.

Mine is 5.5 today, how suspicious, I favour .2 .4 and .6....tis a mystery :D. I'm getting quite fond of my day glow nose, it's a talking point :D

Hope it goes well with your daughters shoulder Linda 🙂

Morning all - 14.4 for me this morning which is no surprise!

Hope the surgery goes well for your daughter Lindarose!

Back