Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all, 5.6 today. Hope everyone has a lovely day and that blood sugar is coming up for you AJ 🙂

Hello everyone.🙂 6.1 here.🙂

My nephew's 18 today, so I'm off to my brother's to help them celebrate. He's going clubbing with his mates after dinner with the family - to a club I used to frequent about a quarter of a century ago.😱 Doesn't make me feel old at all!😛

21.4 for me today!!! Come down BG, pleeeeeeaaaaaaassssssseeeeeee. :(:(:(

Good morning all 🙂 and 7.2 today

Hope you have a lovely day Bloden. And hope those high levels soon come down Stitch.

Good morning 🙂 10.8 for me today after 5.8 at bed time. No idea :confused:
11.1 for me today, after being 9.9 at bedtime and giving myself a modest half unit correction dose. No sense of being hypo in the night, I normally wake up. No idea either, obviously the diabetes fairy flew over to me after visiting you, Flower.

I'm glad that Fairy was too tired to get to me! A 6.3 for me this morning 🙂

Best wishes all

A more normal 4.8 for me today. Can't believe I'm first on here this morning, I'm not known for my early waking!

Good morning 🙂 another 10.8 for me today after 5.5 at bed time. I feel a bit lack lustre about trying to sort it out at the moment so I'll leave my basal alone for now 🙄

17.7 for me today. Better than yesterday and definatley better than last nights reading of 30!!! 😱

Morning 🙂 after a day of eating hardly any carbohydrates and a lovely 8.3 reading after my final meal (that's the lowest it's been!!) I was expecting it to still be good this morning however I was wrong... 11.3!

Good morning everyone 🙂 and 7.3 today

Good morning everyone 10.2 for me.

Morning folks.🙂 9.1 here in sunny Bristol. Must be nervous (already!) about flying tomorrow. 🙄😛

I was really pleased to wake up to a 6.7 this morning....until I scanned with my Libre and found that I'd been in the mid-teens for most of the night. Just shows that I never know how my tummy is going to digest food thanks to the joys of gastroparesis - another night it would be smooth and then start going up at 3am!! Have a lovely day everyone.

12.7 for me today. Hope I've a better day than yesterday... 11 in the morning, felt funny about 11ish so tested and was 23 then tested after my final meal/before bed just to see if it had gone down and I was on 9... No idea what happened as I ate hardly any carbs apart from root veg and had those for tea so surely I'd be higher than 9?

I don't understand my diabetes :(

Good morning everyone 🙂 and 7.3 today

Hope you all have a great weekend

Morning everyone! A 6.8 for me this morning.

I'm still not fully convinced your Type 2 diagnosis is right Rosie.

Back