Group 7-day waking average?

Another round number for me, but 4.0 this time. I think I staved off a nighttime hypo after an unusually active day ( walked miles round the cross country course at Blenheim horse trials, with daughter who wanted photos from every fence) because I got unexplained munchies just before bedtime, and raided the cupboard for fruit cake, not something I'd normally eat at that time of night. Perhaps you should have attacked the cheese on toast before you went to bed, Northerner.
Good luck with your battle, Amigo.

Morning all 5.4 today and there's a chill in the air. Dark blue nail polish on and coat out of the wardrobe, Autumn has arrived 🙂

Good morning 🙂 6.4 for me this morning, which isnt bad at all considering I went to bed on a 10.7 in a bid to stave off the post-gardening night hypo - it worked! 🙂

Good morning everyone.
Kookycat I love blue nail varnish.
Northerner I'm glad you staved off a hypo.
5.3 for me after glucojuice during the night. Feel really nauseous this morning so think that the hypo may be gastroparesis delaying the food - I'm not going to be able to manage BGs very well if they go because I will be at UNIVERSITY!!! Did I mention that its my first day at UNIVERSITY:D

Good morning everyone.
Kookycat I love blue nail varnish.
Northerner I'm glad you staved off a hypo.
5.3 for me after glucojuice during the night. Feel really nauseous this morning so think that the hypo may be gastroparesis delaying the food - I'm not going to be able to manage BGs very well if they go because I will be at UNIVERSITY!!! Did I mention that its my first day at UNIVERSITY:D

Good luck Amanda! I hope you day goes really well! 🙂

Thank you very much Alan 🙂

Good luck AJ I'm sure you'll knock their socks off. I'm looking forward to our students returning it's a bit like a ghost town in the summer 🙂

Thank you KookyCat🙂 Enjoy the arrival of students today🙂

Good morning all 🙂 and 6.7 today
Glad you had a better night Northerner and good luck on your first day Amanda. Hope you have a great day!

Thank you LindaRose🙂

Good morning 🙂 6.4 for me this morning, which isnt bad at all considering I went to bed on a 10.7 in a bid to stave off the post-gardening night hypo - it worked! 🙂
Snap! 6.4 for me too. I only dropped from 8.4 which is a bit high for me to go to bed on, but not worth trying to correct.
Glad you weren't challenging the smaller figures on the meter last night.

Morning all! 11.2 for me this morning unsurprisingly!! Starting my second year of uni today!

Good morning 🙂 11.8 for me today. It's the sheer variety of diabetes I love 😉 the most likely explanation being I forgot to change my pump cannula yesterday.

Good luck being a student Amanda 🙂

Snap! 6.4 for me too. I only dropped from 8.4 which is a bit high for me to go to bed on, but not worth trying to correct.
Glad you weren't challenging the smaller figures on the meter last night.

Thanks Robin 🙂 I was straining to inject a correction unit with my 10.7, as double figures are completely alien to me, but I bit my lip and avoided it! 🙂

Morning all! 11.2 for me this morning unsurprisingly!! Starting my second year of uni today!

Hope your day goes well Rosiecarmel! 🙂 What are you studying? It's 37 years since I started my second year at Uni! 😱

Hope your day goes well Rosiecarmel! 🙂 What are you studying? It's 37 years since I started my second year at Uni! 😱

Thanks! I'm doing mental health nursing! Going to do a general nursing qualification afterwards though so I'll be dual trained 🙂

Morning one and all as you start your day/beginning of terms. Another 6.4 here.

Amigo 🙂

Morning all - just!🙂 7.1 here.😛

Good luck all you back-to-schoolers. Don't forget an apple for the teacher.🙄

Back