Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning everyone🙂 7.9 for me but not sure why.

Good morning all 🙂 I enjoyed a lovely meal out last night and not surprised to see 7.4 today My own fault I had what I wanted!

Good morning all 🙂 I enjoyed a lovely meal out last night and not surprised to see 7.4 today My own fault I had what I wanted!

Great to hear you were able to enjoy your meal to the full and wake with only a slightly higher level than usual! 🙂

6.0 for me, I'm really having a round number phase. I was 4.4 at 3am when I got woken up by heavy rain and decided I may as well take the opportunity for a test, but that's a bit early for a morning reading, even by Northerner's standards!

Well 11.2 this morning which is down from 21 last night!! Doctors in half an hour to demand answers! Have a good day everyone 🙂

That's frustrating for you to see a 7 Amigo when you're doing all you can. Overall you achieve very good morning readings though so hopefully it will go back down soon
And good luck rosiecarmel Hope you get some help today 🙂

Morning all, 6.1 for me today - bit higher than I like but due to a busy few days!

Ooh yes, good luck, Rosiecarmel!

Good morning 2.5😱 to make it worse I grabbed what I thought was a bottle of Glucojuice...but it wasn't until I swallowed it that I realised that it was a small bottle of bath foam😱 not a great start to the day.

Good morning 2.5😱 to make it worse I grabbed what I thought was a bottle of Glucojuice...but it wasn't until I swallowed it that I realised that it was a small bottle of bath foam😱 not a great start to the day.

Oh no!! 😱 hope the rest of your day goes better!

12.0 for me today!

5.8 today, the weather is playing with me a bit, it went cold so I dialled down the Tresiba a touch and then the weather perked up, so back up a touch today. Isn't it weird, with Lantus I had to dial it down in hotter weather and was always (and I mean always) cold, with Tresiba hotter weather means I need a touch more, but on the plus side I'm not always cold 🙄

AJ hope you're not still foaming at the mouth from the bubble juice! Rosiecarmel, hope that Metformin starts to kick in soon or your medical folk pull their fingers out 🙂

Hello good people.🙂 6.0 here.😛

Only 19.1 for me this morning!!! Still struggling to bring it down. Only been taking metformin for 2 weeks!!

Thanks everyone. I've recovered from the foam bath but later had BGs in the 14's😱 Back to normal now🙂

Good morning everyone. I woke up to a 2.8.

Back