Group 7-day waking average?

I haven't been posting because my BG's have been all over the place - combination of starting University and birthday plus whatever else it decides to throw into the mix. I will start trying to post again tomorrow🙂

No worries Amanda, it's a bit of a whirlwind for you right now! I hope things settle as you establish more of a routine 🙂 Not that I want your life to be boring, of course, but you know what I mean! :D

Thanks Alan, I know exactly what you mean. I need to get the balance right between enjoying a great life but having good BGs - my body is too old to take any chances with 🙂

Good morning everyone. Well the gastroparesis is definitely having fun with me. Usually I need to have all of my evening meal on extended wave for six hours to avoid hypos, but last night the BG decided to climb and climb after the meal finishing at 13😱 I corrected and have woken up at 6.0 this morning🙂

Morning 6.1 today and rattling with antibiotics, this cold has officially felled me, ruddy sinus infection. Tsk. That explains why I've been so toasty warm then, also means I had my flu jab whilst running a temperature which is apparently not ideal oops 🙄

Good morning everyone. Well the gastroparesis is definitely having fun with me. Usually I need to have all of my evening meal on extended wave for six hours to avoid hypos, but last night the BG decided to climb and climb after the meal finishing at 13. I corrected and have woken up at 6.0 this morning🙂

Good work on the correction Amanda 🙂

Morning 6.1 today and rattling with antibiotics, this cold has officially felled me, ruddy sinus infection. Tsk. That explains why I've been so toasty warm then, also means I had my flu jab whilst running a temperature which is apparently not ideal oops 🙄

Oh no! I hope you are feeling much better very soon! 5.6 for me today after another incident-free night 🙂

Good work on the correction Amanda 🙂

Oh no! I hope you are feeling much better very soon! 5.6 for me today after another incident-free night 🙂

Yay to the incident free night, that's what we like to hear :D

Morning all.🙂 7.0 here. 😛

It's bloomin' typical - today is A1c (etc) blood test day, but I had a hypo at 5 am so can't go to the health centre "en ayunas" (no food). Will have to try again tomorrow!

Must ask Dr Boots why the rest of Europe doesn't have to be "en ayunas" for blood tests - it's stressful! I'm knackered...🙄😛

Hope those antibiotics work asap, Kooky.

Morning all. 7.0 here. 😛

It's bloomin' typical - today is A1c (etc) blood test day, but I had a hypo at 5 am so can't go to the health centre "en ayunas" (no food). Will have to try again tomorrow!

Must ask Dr Boots why the rest of Europe doesn't have to be "en ayunas" for blood tests - it's stressful! I'm knackered...🙄😛

Hope those antibiotics work asap, Kooky.

HbA1c doesn't need to be "en ayunas", it doesn't make any difference what you have eaten before it :confused: Some other tests may be affected though e.g. cholesterol.

Good morning 🙂 7.0 for me today after my pump suspended twice in the night to avoid hypos. Just off to have serious words with the D Fairy as she is currently sitting in my kitchen looking all innocent.

Good morning 🙂 7.0 for me today after my pump suspended twice in the night to avoid hypos. Just off to have serious words with the D Fairy as she is currently sitting in my kitchen looking all innocent.

It looks like that lecture I gave her before she set off didn't quite sink in! Don't mince your words, she has to learn acceptable behaviour! :D

And is she looking slightly out of breath? I reckon she flitted over to my side of the Cotswolds in the early hours, I was 6.7 on the Libre at 6am,(having been in the 4s all night), and 4.9 at 7.15, a sort of reverse dawn phenomenon, a first for me.

Good work on the correction Amanda
5.6 for me today after another incident-free night 🙂
Thank you Alan. I'm glad that you had a better night🙂

Good morning everyone 🙂 A 7.4 today Could be stress related as lots going on here (as usual) and it takes its toll I think.
Hope those meds soon kick in Kooky and you feel much better.
That fairy has got a nerve Will she survive her travels!!!

Good morning everyone 🙂 A 7.4 today Could be stress related as lots going on here (as usual) and it takes its toll I think.
Hope those meds soon kick in Kooky and you feel much better.
That fairy has got a nerve Will she survive her travels!!!

Hope you get a chance for some rest and relaxation Lindarose, and bring those levels back down a bit 🙂

Morning all, 13.4 for me today. As apprehensive as I am about my new medications and them possibly causing hypos, I'm looking forward to seeing numbers less than 10!!

Morning one and all...lots going on for everybody so sending best wishes for whatever challenge you have going on at the moment....misbehaving pumps, naughty livers, even naughtier Fairy activity, stress, rotten colds....all in the day of a diabetic it seems :(

I'm 6.4 this morning

Morning all, sorry for the late post, mine was 15.7 this morning. Better than yesterday and my lowest reading so far!

Morning all, 13.4 for me today. As apprehensive as I am about my new medications and them possibly causing hypos, I'm looking forward to seeing numbers less than 10!!

Im looking forward to that day too!!!

HbA1c doesn't need to be "en ayunas", it doesn't make any difference what you have eaten before it :confused: Some other tests may be affected though e.g. cholesterol.

Cholesterol's being tested (borderline high in April), and testing for coeliacs too. Next Tuesday it is then!🙄🙂

Back