Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning everyone. Congratulations on your house special Northerner🙂
Had 4 units instead of 5 units of insulin for my dinner as a six hour extended bolus
9pm 9.1 - higher than I like but after yesterday didn't want to take any chances
1.30am 4.7 - had coke, stopped the remaining extended bolus which was 0.6 units and cut 2 units off my basal for the time period 2am-6am
Doing all of this I should have woken up in the teens
6am 6.3 - good result but a lot of work to achieve it

You did a sterling job Amanda! 🙂 Someone without your knowledge and application would have really struggled.

Thank you Alan. I really appreciate the compliment 🙂

Good morning everyone 🙂 It's a 7.2 today.
Well done on the HS Northerner They have been abit elusive of late!
And glad you woke up with a good result Amanda You deserve it It didn't come easy

Good morning 🙂 4.2 for me today.

Always good to see a House Special Northerner and well done on getting a good result after your all your hard work Amanda 🙂

Morning all.🙂 A mind-bending 16.5 here.:confused: I'm all over the place at the moment. It's hard not to let it get me down...I hope everyone else's diabetes is behaving this morning.🙂

Just read the Diabetes Fairy blog - Diabetic Jenga hahahaha! - thanks Flower for cheering me up.🙂:D😛

Morning all.🙂 A mind-bending 16.5 here.:confused: I'm all over the place at the moment. It's hard not to let it get me down...I hope everyone else's diabetes is behaving this morning.🙂

Goodness! 😱 What was your bedtime reading? Do you think it might be a rebound high from a hypo?

Morning and a 6.8 here.

Well done with the HS Northerner! 🙂 I've only ever once had a 5.2 and I was on holiday with no wifi connection so I couldn't post it. Drat! Lol

You did well to wrestle the D fairy into submission AJ and that's a biggie for you Bloden. Hope that can be sorted quickly for you.

Have a good weekend folks.

Well done, Northerner!

I had a lovely 5.1 this morning after a few days of high 5s (so to speak!) and low 6s.

Goodness! What was your bedtime reading? Do you think it might be a rebound high from a hypo?

The Libre says 'no' - it wasn't a rebound. I was 10.8 at bedtime. It must've been the (tiny amount of) pasta I had for dinner digesting excruciatingly slowly all night long. 😱 That's off the menu then, in the evening at least! 🙄

Good morning all 🙂 and it's 6.8 today

Morning all. 🙂 11.1 here. Oooo, it's a challenge sometimes, isn't it?🙄

Off to the reno house today for a bit of cleaning. It's in a beautiful area - think of the Pembrokeshire coast in the sunshine and you're there. 😛

Hope everyone else has a good one!

Morning all. 🙂 11.1 here. Oooo, it's a challenge sometimes, isn't it?🙄

Off to the reno house today for a bit of cleaning. It's in a beautiful area - think of the Pembrokeshire coast in the sunshine and you're there. 😛

Hope everyone else has a good one!

I bet that cleaning will bring your levels down a bit! That's the main reason I try and avoid it! :D Hope you have a great day!

Morning house special 5.2 today, and still the uber super cold continues, it's like the engine that could, it just keeps going. Even the antibiotics can't stem the flow. My snoz is now so sore I wince when breathing 😱

Morning house special 5.2 today, and still the uber super cold continues, it's like the engine that could, it just keeps going. Even the antibiotics can't stem the flow. My snoz is now so sore I wince when breathing 😱

Sorry to hear this KookyCat :( Terrific to get a HS in the face of it though! 🙂

Good morning everyone. Thank you for your lovely comments yesterday. Bloden I hope that your levels even out quickly. KookyCat I hope that you feel much better very quickly.
Well my roller coaster continues. After my lovely start yesterday I climbed into the teens late yesterday morning for no reason. I corrected and when I got home I was 8.0 so I did the correction recommended by my bolus wizard. But then had to have quite a lot of Lucozade before dinner to stay in the 5's. Went to bed at 5.7 but panicked at 1.30 when I was 5.0 that I might go hypo so I stopped my extended bolus and had some Coke. That was a mistake because at 5.15 I was 7.4 and when I woke up 8.9.

Good morning everyone. Thank you for your lovely comments yesterday. Bloden I hope that your levels even out quickly. KookyCat I hope that you feel much better very quickly.
Well my roller coaster continues. After my lovely start yesterday I climbed into the teens late yesterday morning for no reason. I corrected and when I got home I was 8.0 so I did the correction recommended by my bolus wizard. But then had to have quite a lot of Lucozade before dinner to stay in the 5's. Went to bed at 5.7 but panicked at 1.30 when I was 5.0 that I might go hypo so I stopped my extended bolus and had some Coke. That was a mistake because at 5.15 I was 7.4 and when I woke up 8.9.

That sounds well-managed to me Amanda - there was a very high risk of a hypo, given your experiences in the evening, and it looks like you only slightly overtreated, which is not an exact science anyway, so well done! 🙂

Good morning 🙂 9.1 for me after an early morning encounter with a massive, scary spider in the kitchen. I think adrenalin pushed my levels up so that I could run away! It's in the vacuum cleaner now thank goodness.

I hope everyone manages to have a good weekend and bg levels start to behave a bit better 🙂

That sounds well-managed to me Amanda - there was a very high risk of a hypo, given your experiences in the evening, and it looks like you only slightly overtreated, which is not an exact science anyway, so well done! 🙂
Thank you Alan🙂 Maybe I'm trying to be too much of a perfectionist😉🙂

Back