Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning 4.0 for me after a nightmare night. It kept dropping yesterday, evening, not hypo but I did have 30 g carb of glucose juice and reduced my TBR to 90% for the night. 1am 2.8 so I cancelled the rest of my extended bolus and reduced my basal. Had a 15 carb glucojuice and fell into bed exhausted. Around 2am/3am didn't feel well, got up tested and hypo again so treated. Around 5am didn't feel well got myself out of bed at 5.30 am hypo again!!! I'm absolutely shattered. I'd already reduced my basals two days ago but there is no pattern as to what is happening with me so there is a limit to what I can do.

Morning 5.1 today.

Sounds horrible AJ, I have those types of nights sometimes when there doesn't seem to any reason why, I just circle the drain for hours then drop. Hope you get chance for a nap later to catch up a bit 😱

Good morning 4.0 for me after a nightmare night. It kept dropping yesterday, evening, not hypo but I did have 30 g carb of glucose juice and reduced my TBR to 90% for the night. 1am 2.8 so I cancelled the rest of my extended bolus and reduced my basal. Had a 15 carb glucojuice and fell into bed exhausted. Around 2am/3am didn't feel well, got up tested and hypo again so treated. Around 5am didn't feel well got myself out of bed at 5.30 am hypo again!!! I'm absolutely shattered. I'd already reduced my basals two days ago but there is no pattern as to what is happening with me so there is a limit to what I can do.

Aw, you poor thing! :( That sounds really horrible. I've experienced those persistent lows in the past, although nothing to that extent, you must be shattered. I hope things settle for you today and that you get a much better night tonight so you can recover some of that lost sleep {{{HUGS}}}

Thank you KookyCat I'm sorry to hear that you have those nights as well. Thankfully I don't have anything planned to day so I can just chill and hopefully get some more sleep.

Aw, you poor thing! :( That sounds really horrible. I've experienced those persistent lows in the past, although nothing to that extent, you must be shattered. I hope things settle for you today and that you get a much better night tonight so you can recover some of that lost sleep {{{HUGS}}}
Thanks Northerner. I just cannot understand at all why it happened. I had lunch and dinner yesterday - and usually when I have lunch, because of the gastroparesis it impacts on my night time BGs going up. I had a dinner which I have on a regular basis - tortilla - and everything was carb counted. I thought that at least with the pump being able to reduce the basals would help. This is the third time that it has happened in the last few weeks. I'm getting a bit worried as I'm struggling to find the energy to sit up in bed to treat them. Thank you for the hugs.

Good morning 🙂 6.0 today.

Trying really hard to keep stable bgs as it's 3 weeks until my HbA1c for ankle surgery, from my meter history I know I'll be ok but there's that little gremlin on my shoulder that keeps suggesting I'm not going to to get a low enough result for surgery 😱 I only need to be under 7% which I've been for the last few years. I must stop worrying!

Trying really hard to keep stable bgs as it's 3 weeks until my HbA1c for ankle surgery, from my meter history I know I'll be ok but there's that little gremlin on my shoulder that keeps suggesting I'm not going to to get a low enough result for surgery 😱 I only need to be under 7% which I've been for the last few years. I must stop worrying!

Keeping everything crossed for you Flower! 🙂

Good morning all and 6.7 today after a day of eating too much of everything! That's really odd but ile just consider myself lucky to have got such a good reading.
Sorry you've had an awful night Amanda and hope you feel better soon x

Good morning all and 6.7 today after a day of eating too much of everything! That's really odd but ile just consider myself lucky to have got such a good reading.

Good morning Lindarose, great number 🙂 The Diabetes Fairy was being kind to you!

Well done on the good number Lindarose.
Thank for your message. I'm not doing anythng today apart from a bit of pottering and I've reduced my temporary basal rate to 70% - so far that's managed to keep me in the 5's and 6's. Ironically yesterday morning it rose on the 100% TBR and I had to do corrections - I just don't understand it:confused:

Flower I'm sorry that you've got this extra worry about the HbA1c big hugs {{{{{Flower}}}}}x

Morning 4.7 today and it's hump day, once we're over lunch it's all down hill to the weekend, at least that's what I'm telling myself 😱

Morning folks.🙂 11.6 here...I give up! (not really)😛

Sorry to hear that Bloden but don't give up 🙂
I was determined to have a hypo free night so had an extra snack to put my BG up to 10.2 before bed. Not something I would normally do but I was feeling desperate after the night before. I also reduced my basals.
Had awful nightmares and was sweating in the middle of the night so at 3am I dragged myself outs of bed and tested - 3.0😱 So treated and reduced the basal even further. 6.0 this morning. I haven't got a clue what I should do tonight.

Sorry to hear that Bloden but don't give up 🙂
I was determined to have a hypo free night so had an extra snack to put my BG up to 10.2 before bed. Not something I would normally do but I was feeling desperate after the night before. I also reduced my basals.
Had awful nightmares and was sweating in the middle of the night so at 3am I dragged myself outs of bed and tested - 3.0😱 So treated and reduced the basal even further. 6.0 this morning. I haven't got a clue what I should do tonight.

Aw, poor you, AJ. I hope you have a decent night's sleep tonight. 😱🙂 (don't worry about me! I'm hoping the Libre'll show me what's going on overnight).

Good morning everyone and 7.3 today. Where's the fairy gone?
But at least I slept well Must be so tiring when you keep waking up with hypos. Bloden and Amanda i do hope things soon improve for you both. Sounds exhausting.

9.7 this morning. Annoying as I was 8.0 before bed, I had a low carb day yesterday, and on the advice of my consultant I put my Levemir up to 19 units last night. Rather frustrating! My stomach didn't feel good though, and I think there's a correlation there somewhere.

Going to call the DSN today. My insulin ratios have worsened to 1:5g at breakfast, 1:6g at lunch and 1:7g in the evening. I really don't know why my body is so insulin resistant.

Back