Group 7-day waking average?

Morning folks.🙂 7.1 here, after a hypo - you were right Kookycat. How could I forget about the Symogyi Effect?😛

Look after that voice. Do lots of pointing.

On the plus side it means we have extremely efficient livers Bloden or so my consultant said when he saw my beautiful rebound on a CGM reading 🙂.

9.1 again this morning. I seem to need more insulin with my evening meal as I'm staying constant overnight, but I'm not within the right range. Getting rather frustrated with these levels!

5.4 for me after it took me four hours of hypo before I woke up. I was trembling but just didn't have the energy to move. Shattered now.

Some high and lows this morning folks. I'm a 6.1 and very happy with that 🙂

Less happy with my red, sore peepers that should be much better by now. I reckon it will be a trip to the docs tomorrow for a drop of the strong stuff.

Morning all 4.8 today, and thank crunchie it's Friday :D

Matt, don't despair you'll get there, if you're staying stable overnight but going to bed a bit higher than you'd like you could try a conservative adjustment of your evening ratio (if you haven't got a half unit pen that might be useful). It gets much easier when you've got the basics in place I promise 🙂

Amigo I hope your gunky peepers improve soon, or are they pinky peepers now?

Morning all.🙂 5.2 - a HS on a Friday! 😛 Bingo!!:D

I hope your eyes are better today, Amigo.

Good morning everyone. Battling lows all of yesterday even though I didn't do anything. A very bumpy night. Started climbing at 5am and woke up at 7.30 with a 12.5😱

Morning all.🙂 5.2 - a HS on a Friday! 😛 Bingo!!:D

I hope your eyes are better today, Amigo.
Well done Bloden🙂

Some high and lows this morning folks. I'm a 6.1 and very happy with that 🙂

Less happy with my red, sore peepers that should be much better by now. I reckon it will be a trip to the docs tomorrow for a drop of the strong stuff.
Sorry to hear that the eyes are still red and sore. I hope that the doctor gives you some good stuff.

5.4 for me today.
Congrats Bloden on your house special.
That sounds like a horrible rebound, AJ.

Thank you Robin x

Good morning all and 7.3 today
Hope your eyes soon better Amigo 🙂

A 7.0 for me this morning. Thanks for your best wishes on the eyes Linda. I had to have stronger drops from the doc yesterday and they're still really red and angry looking in time for a meet up with people I haven't seen in years! Just when I didn't need this! 😡

Oh isn't that typical. I do hope you get a sudden improvement before your get together and can enjoy it 🙂

Morning 4.8 today and up before the lark 🙄

Morning folks.🙂 A well-deserved 🙄 lie-in and a 13.2. :confused: Ffffllrrrbgh. This is a job for the Libre, methinks! Or a 3am finger-prick at least.

Hope everyone's got a nice, relaxing weekend planned.😛

Good morning 8.4 . It did drop around 4am to 4/5 but then started going up. Other days it will start on a downward trend from 3am/4am onwards.

Good morning 8.4 . It did drop around 4am to 4/5 but then started going up. Other days it will start on a downward trend from 3am/4am onwards.

I'm not glad to see someone else has rollercoaster BGs! 😱 I need some of your strength of character, AJ.

Last edited:
No roller coaster here, just permanently high, especially in the morning. It was 8.7 before bed, took my Levemir and went to bed. 8.5 this morning. I suppose I've got the Levemir dose right, but my ratios suggest my body is terribly insulin resistant. I'm 1:5.5 at breakfast, and 1:8 for lunch and dinner. Almost two months on and I'm yet to have a single day within the target range.

Back