Group 7-day waking average?

A 6.4 for me this morning. But I'm a moaning minny this morn because someone has obviously stapled my eyes together during the night but not before filling them with grit and goo and painting them red! 😡 Conjunctivitis..urghh 😱

4.9 today, quite a few of us in the Under 5s club this morning.
Amigo, poor you, that's a horrible feeling.

A 6.4 for me this morning. But I'm a moaning minny this morn because someone has obviously stapled my eyes together during the night but not before filling them with grit and goo and painting them red! 😡 Conjunctivitis..urghh 😱

:( Hope it clears up soon Amigo!

Thanks northerner and Robin 😱 I hope it eases soon too, it's very unpleasant :(

Hope everyone has a good weekend

Morning 4.8 again this morning, must be the Christmas shopping I did yesterday!

Amigo I hope that conjunctivitis has cleared, there's nowt worse than gunky peep holes as my Godson would say :(

Good morning all and 7.0 today.

Hope your eyes are much better today Amigo.
Kooky you are the first person I've heard of this year to start Christmad shopping! I'm a mid November person!

Good morning all and 7.0 today.

Hope your eyes are much better today Amigo.
Kooky you are the first person I've heard of this year to start Christmad shopping! I'm a mid November person!

I actually started in January LR....it's a disease 😱 I leave the fun festive bits until December (stockings, decorations, candles etc) and then spend most of December baking, and making things, my house is like a primary classroom in December :D

Good morning 🙂 4.0 today for me.

KookyC, what is this type of shopping you refer to? 😉 I know the weather is unseasonable but 😱😱

Morning everyone and thanks for your good wishes. Did someone mention Christmas? 😱 I've been concentrating on my 'mince pies' but that's as close as I'm getting yet! Lol

Kooky, love your Godson's expression, 'gunky peep holes' which is exactly how they feel but after prising them open this morning, I realise they're not as sore today thankfully. A 6.8 for me this morning.

Morning folks.🙂 Another puzzling 10.3. There's a chill in the air, so my body must think the season's changing!🙄

5.1 for me today 🙂

Nice figure this morning LindaRose 🙂

Thanks Kooky 🙂 I've been trying mega hard lately. Quite a struggle as my carb intake is so low and walking my legs off! Just want to keep in 6's.

Good morning everyone. 4.9 after a bottle of Gluco Juice during the night.

A HS on a Monday - didn't she do well!😛

A still stubbornly high of 9.6 this morning. I've upped my Levemir at night to 18 units, but this still isn't bringing my morning levels down, and I was 7.2 going to bed last night. I'll carry on with 18 units for a while and speak to my DSN about it at the end of the week if I can't bring the morning level down. I've never been lower than 8 in my morning readings, which is infuriating at I'm getting much better readings during the day.

Well done Flower!

A 6.4 for me.

Nice one Flower!

Hope you can get some lower levels soon Linda and Matt. Infuriating when you're making so much effort! 😡

Thanks Amigo. I'm worried I may need more medication and really don't want that. So ile keep trying and see what happens at my review in December.
And well done to you. Consistently good results! 🙂

Back