Group 7-day waking average?

Morning, House special Friday at 5.2 today 🙂

Morning, House special Friday at 5.2 today 🙂

Woohoo!
ban-cha.gif

A House Spesh on a Friday?! It's going to be a good weekend!😛

Morning folks.🙂 A (puzzling) 10.3 for me. Who cares tho, I'm a very proud auntie today thanks to my niece and nephew - straight As in their A and AS levels. They worked really hard and are now partying hard! 😛 You're right, Kooky - happy dance...

Morning folks.🙂 A (puzzling) 10.3 for me. Who cares tho, I'm a very proud auntie today thanks to my niece and nephew - straight As in their A and AS levels. They worked really hard and are now partying hard! 😛 You're right, Kooky - happy dance...

Congratulations to your niece and nephew! 🙂

Clever niece and nephew! I hope they're having great fun and your BG comes down ( maybe it's the excitement 🙂)

Bloden congratulations to your neice and nephew. You must be so proud.
3.4 for me this morning. According to the Libre it was this low for the four hours before I woke up😱

Good morning 🙂 5.5 for me today after cramp down both calves under plaster casts in the night 😱😱 Apologies for any very bad language that might have drifted across from the South West!

Great HS with jiggling creature KookyC and congratulations to your niece and nephew Bloden 🙂

Good morning 🙂 5.5 for me today after cramp down both calves under plaster casts in the night 😱😱 Apologies for any very bad language that might have drifted across from the South West!

Great HS with jiggling creature KookyC and congratulations to your niece and nephew Bloden 🙂
ooh, poor you. Didn't hear any swearing, perhaps the wind was in the wrong direction.
7.3 for me. Ive been beautifully steady, day and night, for the last few days, just a tad too high! I think my body knows when it's time for the annual HbA1c, which must be soon. Either that, or what with the weather, it's decided it's time for its Autumn rise. Time for a tinker with the basal, I think.

Good morning all. 7.3 today

Very well done to your niece and nephew Bloden. Didn't they do well!
Ile have a little dance with you all too 🙂

Must be so hard for you Flower. We will excuse your language You're entitled!

Respective congratulations for spectacular academic successes Bloden and commiserations for cramps to Flower and not so good levels AJ (hope you're feeling better today).

A nice HS kooky and the usual consistent good level for northerner.

I'm a 6.6 after a celebratory wedding anniversary meal last night so I'm chuffed about that 🙂

And morning Linda, you just snook in as I was typing 🙂

Morning folks.🙂 7.0 for me.😛 Enjoy the weekend!:D

Good morning everyone 3.4 for me today.

Morning 🙂 4.4 for me today , no leg cramps and no hypos -result 🙂

Yay go flower
clap2.gif

4.8 for me this fine day 🙂

Back