Group 7-day waking average?

A 6.7 for me this morning and thankfully feeling less 'toxic' than yesterday 🙂

Thanks Northerner, I feel like I'm getting there sometimes, albeit very slowly. I'm still high in the morning and by lunchtime, but I'm usually around 6-7 by about 7pm. I then go up again before bed, and stay high overnight. Not sure what the answer is at the moment, other than more insulin. I'm taking corrective doses of my rapid acting insulin, but they seem to be just keeping me constant rather than lowering my glucose levels.

Mmmh 7.5 this morning despite a correction at 1am. I made the mistake of eating a small quiche for a late lunch and then dinner. Gastroparesis only likes a small snack during the day.

Morning all, 5.3 today 🙂

Morning all.🙂 5.4 here - at last!😛 Textbook BG overnight, dropping by just 1.2. The challenge now is to work out how I did it and repeat it...no pressure!🙄

Good morning 7.0 for me

Good morning 🙂 it's an elusive House Special 5.2 for me.

Two hypos averted by my pump suspending basal for 4 hours overnight. Thank you lovely pump 🙂

Good morning 🙂 it's an elusive House Special 5.2 for me.

Two hypos averted by my pump suspending basal for 4 hours overnight. Thank you lovely pump 🙂

Ooh! Well done Flower, I haven't had one for ages now! Well done Flower's pump also (does it have a name?) :D

My pump doesn't have an endearing, fluffy name but I do call it a few things when it alarms at 3am or I catch the tubing around a door handle and pull the cannula out. It knows deep down I really love it though!

My pump doesn't have an endearing, fluffy name but I do call it a few things when it alarms at 3am or I catch the tubing around a door handle and pull the cannula out. It knows deep down I really love it though!

Ah! I'd probably have to 'moderate' those names then! :D

Good morning everyone and well done on such excellent numbers! 🙂
I got 7.1 after an overnight and not long enough sleep today!

Ouch at the thought of 'fluffy pumps' that get caught on door handles! 😱

I was respectable 6.7 this morning. I'd prefer a 5 but I'll settle for that 🙂

Morning everyone.🙂 4.8 here.😛

My first Libre sensor comes off today. Most of the time it was out of synch with my finger-pricked BGs, so I still need to decide how useful it could be for me. I'll see how much I miss it once it's gone!🙄🙂

Back