Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all.🙂 Sorry to ruin your lovely figures with my 10.3. 😱 Oh Lantus, Lantus...I'm very disappointed.🙄😛
Bloden, I shall give my Lantus a message to pass on to yours, telling it to get its act together!

Good morning 5.5 for me

Thank you Alan🙂

Morning 6.2 today but a very lovely sleep till 7am :D

Morning all.🙂 9.1 here - and my BG was flat as a pancake all night, no Dawn Phenomenon, no 3am dip (according to the Libre)...amazing! What did your Lantus say to mine, Robin?! 😛

Morning all.🙂 9.1 here - and my BG was flat as a pancake all night, no Dawn Phenomenon, no 3am dip (according to the Libre)...amazing! What did your Lantus say to mine, Robin?! 😛
Well done Bloden. I suspect my Lantus gave yours all its common sense, because I was 6.8 at 3 am, but a resounding 9.1 at 8am. on second thoughts, I blame last nights apple crumble.

Later rising today so surprisingly a not too horrid 6.4 (doesn't reflect how I feel today though. Is it possible to feel toxic? 😱)

Hi Amigo. Sorry you're not feeling too good today. But I have to say you've been getting some excellent morning readings. 🙂

I have Linda and I'm really grateful for those. Obviously my issues may have an origin elsewhere :(

Hope yours reduce soon too but you've had an awful lot of stress lately it seems.

Well done Bloden. I suspect my Lantus gave yours all its common sense, because I was 6.8 at 3 am, but a resounding 9.1 at 8am. on second thoughts, I blame last nights apple crumble.

Mmmmm, apple crumble. I just have to get in range now...that common sense injection won't last long once I up my dose.🙄

Hope you're feeling less toxic this evening, Amigo.😱🙂

Morning 5.6 today 🙂

Good morning everyone 🙂 and 7.1 today.

5.6 this morning

Back