Group 7-day waking average?

Bloden sorry to hear that you're feeling a bit of diabetes burnout. I hope that you have a good day🙂

Thanks, Lindarose and AJ. I made some banana "ice-cream" (basically, it's frozen bananas whizzed up in a food processor)...YUM! It's stopped me from feeling sorry for myself!😛

I've now found out why I woke up at 10.0. At 10am my pump had an occlusion alarm. 5.5 correction units since this morning and I've only managed to get it down to 8.8!

Morning all.🙂 A frustrating 8.6 here.😛

Good morning and 7.5 today despite 5.7 before bed!
Sorry your number is higher too Bloden

Morning 5.9 today 🙂

Sorry your figures are higher than you'd want Bloden and Linda :(

I thought I'd get clobbered for running amok yesterday but this morning was 6.4 so not bad at all.

Good morning 11.2 today.

So pleased Amigo. Just shows your body can cope with an occasional treat. And mentally it does you good to have a little of what you fancy 🙂

Morning folks.🙂 7.4 here.😛

Good morning all and 7.3 after a night shift. Now off to bed and hope you all have a good day 🙂

Good morning. I seem to be fire fighting at the moment 10.7

Morning all 5.4 today. I've become slightly addicted to the almond butter salted chocolate bars, and they seem to help me stay above the line a bit better (low GI and GL). My old diet of lots of nuts, lentils, pulses etc seems to work much better for my energy levels too.

I'm with you there Northerner with 6.9 🙂
Morning everyone!

Good morning everyone. 5.4 for me today🙂

Morning, 5.8 today 🙂

Morning all.🙂 Sorry to ruin your lovely figures with my 10.3. 😱 Oh Lantus, Lantus...I'm very disappointed.🙄😛

I'm following kooky with a 5.8 🙂

Sorry to hear about your Lantus problems Bloden :(

Snap, Kooky and Amigo, 5.8 for me, must be something in the air.

Back