Group 7-day waking average?

Morning folks.🙂 11.3 here.:( What's a girl to do? If my Lantus is set at 9, I'm high in the morning. If it's set at 10, I have hypos overnight. Ho hum.

Nice figure for you, Matt.🙂

Good morning all and pleased you got a lower number Matt 🙂

I'm 7.2 today Like you Bloden I feel like I'm struggling to improve things.

Well Done Matt
Hugs Bloden and Lindarose
6.4 for me this morning🙂

Thanks Linda! 🙂

Hope that hula hoop works it's magic for you! 😛

Morning all, 5.5 today, off for another blood test today. I'm considering asking them to install a tap so I can just siphon a bit off for them at will 🙄

Morning folks.🙂 12.2 here. Up with the pesky Lantus again! 🙄

Good morning all 🙂

A shocking 8.4 today (tested twice). I had a couple of 9.8 readings yesterday too. Haven't been able to get things down at all. Didn't feel like exercising much and ate a small bag of minstrels Looks like a can't get away with anything anymore!

Good morning 8.9 for me. So flipping frustrating when my carb counting is exact but the gastroparesis gets in the way. But not going to complain because I've heard that consultants expect those with gastroparesis to normally have HBA1Cs over 8.5😱 I'm not going to settle for that

5.1 For me but I woke in the middle of the night @ 13.5, in fact it doesn't seem to matter overmuch what level I go to sleep with I always seem to wake in the low to mid 5s. I know I'm not overdoing the basal because I only take 2 units levemir at bedtime and I don't think that would account for such a drop.

Morning all 🙂

A 6.2 for me but I also relented and ate a tube I'd Smarties yesterday Linda which pushed me up in the afternoon. Was just craving them and gave in! 😱

Good morning all 🙂

A shocking 8.4 today (tested twice). I had a couple of 9.8 readings yesterday too. Haven't been able to get things down at all. Didn't feel like exercising much and ate a small bag of minstrels Looks like a can't get away with anything anymore!

Stress makes things more difficult LR, don't get disheartened, if you were running a bit high yesterday anyway the Minstrels didn't behave too badly 😱

Hello there everyone.🙂 8.7 here after a 5.30 hypo. Feeling a bit of diabetes burn out today. I knew it was coming, so that's an improvement!🙄

Hope everyone has a good day.🙂

Morning a very disappointing 10.0 :( I hadn't eaten anything since 3pm, which was only 20g carb but lots of cheese - so I put on my basal that I use when I haven't eaten in the evening. It looks like I got it wrong.

Hello there everyone.🙂 8.7 here after a 5.30 hypo. Feeling a bit of diabetes burn out today. I knew it was coming, so that's an improvement!🙄

Hope everyone has a good day.🙂
Bloden sorry to hear that you're feeling a bit of diabetes burnout. I hope that you have a good day🙂

Good morning everyone and 7.2 today. I did a fast walk and hooping after lunch and tea yesterday and that def helped post meal numbers. Exercise has been slipping lately as not had so many work shifts. And still lots of upset to cope with. I'm trying really hard though.

Bloden I feel for you but hope things improve soon 🙂

Back