Group 7-day waking average?

Great waking number! 🙂 I'm still debating the Libre. My consultant failed to contact me again about doing a trial of it :(

Morning 5.5 for me today 🙂.

Good morning 🙂 A grumpy 11.9 for me today. I lost my cool with a hypo of 2.5 before bed and over treated it to teach my bg a lesson. I think it did the trick 🙄😉

Good morning A grumpy 11.9 for me today. I lost my cool with a hypo of 2.5 before bed and over treated it to teach my bg a lesson. I think it did the trick 🙄😉

Hmmm... I think we've all done that! 😱 😉 Hope things are more settled for you today Flower.

Good morning 🙂 A grumpy 11.9 for me today. I lost my cool with a hypo of 2.5 before bed and over treated it to teach my bg a lesson. I think it did the trick 🙄😉
a grumpy 8.5 for me, likewise, I overtreated a bit of a 'number too low to go to bed on' ( well, whoever heard of stopping half way through a shortbread finger!)
im not using a libre sensor at the moment, it's too expensive to do it full time. but I miss it. I found it was spot on most of the time, the exceptions being when I was falling or rising rapidly, because the libre reading lags ten minutes behind a meter reading, because of what they're measuring. I love mine. The first sensor taught me I need to inject at least half an hour before every meal, and that I tend to dip at 3 am.. The second sensor was more frustrating, I thought it would be useful to use one while I was on holiday, but because the opportunities to inject half an hour before hand are more limited, I just had to watch the spikes! ( E.G. We stopped at a motorway service station and I had a flat white and a croissant, daren't inject early in case we got stuck in traffic, and then watched while I rose from 5.0 to 15.0 in half an hour! having said that, it was useful on a long walk, I could see a potential hypo coming and head it off at the pass with some fruit pastilles. normally, I'd wait til I noticed I was hypo, then spend the next 20 mins of the walk feeling a bit wobbly while they took effect.

Good morning everyone. Last night at about 1.30 I tested at 3.7,treated it and reduced my basal. I went back to bed but then spent three hours feeling hypo but it took me three hours to find the energy to treat it😱 fortunately it was a fairly mild hypo but I did throw Lucozade at it and reduced the basal even lower. Amazed that I wasn't higher than 7.4 when I woke up this morning🙂

Great waking number! 🙂 I'm still debating the Libre. My consultant failed to contact me again about doing a trial of it :(

I'm in two minds. It was stuck on good and proper, mind - I didn't think I was going to be able to get it off with just one set of hands! 😱

I'm in two minds. It was stuck on good and proper, mind - I didn't think I was going to be able to get it off with just one set of hands! 😱
Same here! having fretted for the whole two weeks in case it fell off early and wasted my money, it took me ages to get a fingernail hold under the adhesive to get the thing off!

Morning 6 today, never very keen on a whole number, freaks out my OCD brain 🙂

Morning!🙂 It's a House Special for me. 😛

Yay! I'd do a fancy emoticon but I don't know how 🙄

You can get some from here:

http://www.jonrb.com/emoticons/?radiobutton=0&textfield=high+five

banana2.gif

Good morning 🙂 3.6 for me today.

Always good to see a House Special Bloden 🙂

Can't wait for your results to be serenaded by bouncing emoticons KookyC :D

Congrats to the bouncing HS's....could only manage a clickety click, all the 6.6's this morning 🙂

Good morning everyone. 5.0 for me🙂

Back