Group 7-day waking average?

I'm not glad to see someone else has rollercoaster BGs! 😱 I need some of your strength of character, AJ.
Thank you Bloden. You've got a good strength of character🙂

No roller coaster here, just permanently high, especially in the morning. It was 8.7 before bed, took my Levemir and went to bed. 8.5 this morning. I suppose I've got the Levemir dose right, but my ratios suggest my body is terribly insulin resistant. I'm 1:5.5 at breakfast, and 1:8 for lunch and dinner. Almost two months on and I'm yet to have a single day within the target range.
Matt you've got a great profile overnight. It is still early days. You're not far off of range. A little bit more tweaking of ratios should get you there🙂

A 6.7 for me this morning. Clearly my liver comes out to play overnight because I was 5.3 before bed which is unusually low for me.

Happy Saturday everyone 🙂

Morning all.🙂 A frustrating 11.3 here. Ho hum.🙄

Morning 4.7 today. Wondering if the turn in the weather means I need to go down a unit. The weird thing about Tresiba is it seems to do the opposite to Lantus weather wise, I had to dial it up a unit when the temperature went up, so maybe I need to go back down now autumn is threatening. Who knew the previous desperate dialling down of the Lantus in warm weather was actually the Lantus and not Patty misbehaving, sorry Patty I besmirched your character uneccessarily besties forever Miss Patty, forever
smitten.gif

Good morning everyone. A very pleasing 6.0 for me🙂

Good morning everyone and 7.3 here.
That's a lovely number Amanda 🙂

Thank you Lindarose🙂 Particularly pleasing because we went out for for tapas and lots of wine last night so there was a lot off guesstimating.

A 7.2 for me but it will go down after some late brekky (shouldn't leave it this late to test!). Sore peepers aren't helping the figures I suspect 😡

Nice one AJ 🙂

Thank you Amigo🙂
I'm sorry to hear that your eyes are still sore:(

Morning 5.8 today, clearly Patty wants me to hang fire on the dial down 😉

Good morning everyone🙂 5.9 for me🙂

A 6.8 for me. Only a C on my report card today 😎 (hides eyes under sunnies)

Back