Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning everyone and 6.8 today
Great work Matt 🙂

I think the antibiotics just might be starting to impact thanks northerner.

Up to 11.3 for me this morning. I blame an over-indulgent curry last night and an inflexible insulin regime. Diabetes nurses agreed to start me on the basal/bolus regime from sometime next week, so that should make a big difference to my glucose levels.

Started properly carb counting yesterday. Thanks for all the support everyone!

Up to 11.3 for me this morning. I blame an over-indulgent curry last night and an inflexible insulin regime. Diabetes nurses agreed to start me on the basal/bolus regime from sometime next week, so that should make a big difference to my glucose levels.

Started properly carb counting yesterday. Thanks for all the support everyone!

Excellent Matt! I'm sure you'll get on much better with the basal/bolus regime - if you have any problems of questions, let us know 🙂

A 6.8 for me this morning but thankfully feeling a little better.

Ouch ouch with the cramp Flower but a nice HS to compensate! 🙂

You'll get there Matt. Trouble with curries is the tempting and very carb high accompaniments I find 😉

A 6.8 for me this morning but thankfully feeling a little better.

Ouch ouch with the cramp Flower but a nice HS to compensate! 🙂

You'll get there Matt. Trouble with curries is the tempting and very carb high accompaniments I find 😉

Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better Amigo 🙂

I still mourn the fact that I can't stuff huge amounts of naan bread down my neck when I have a curry - even though I'm on insulin, it seems I need at least two buckets and a large cup to cover it! 😱

I did quite well at avoiding the naan bread, but it was the portion size that did it for me. My eyes are rarely bigger than my belly, especially when curry is involved. Not sure my digestive system thanks me for having a curry last night though.

Good morning after glugging Lucozade for a 5.7 just before midnight, and disconnecting my pump for half an hour, when the nil by mouth kicked in, I've woken up at 8.3 which is exactly what I want before a general anaesthetic. I'm really pleased because I had really cut back my basal.

Good morning after glugging Lucozade for a 5.7 just before midnight, and disconnecting my pump for half an hour, when the nil by mouth kicked in, I've woken up at 8.3 which is exactly what I want before a general anaesthetic. I'm really pleased because I had really cut back my basal.

That's spot on Amanda! Good work 🙂 I hope that everything goes well - you'll soon be back home, with this behind you 🙂

Good morning all and 6.8 today

Well done Amanda and wishing you well for today xx

Morning folks.🙂 5.9 here.😛 Back in sunny~rainy~sunny N. Spain.:D

Glad to hear you're feeling better, Amigo.

Good luck today, AJ.

Thanks Bloden 🙂

My levels a bit disappointing this morning at 7.2 but busy sorting things on waking and replying to a stressed friend so maybe that pushed me up?

Hope everything goes well today AJ, thinking of you x

Thank you everyone I'm back despite the dentist saying about the risk of not waking up from a general anaesthetic!

Back