Group 7-day waking average?

Poor you, AJ. 😱 I hope your lunch out is lots of fun to make up for your rubbish night.

Morning folks.🙂 9.4 here - suspected it was going to sneak up soon! Another dull day. Hopefully the sun'll come out later.😛

Thank you Lindarose, Bloden and Flower. I'm just really hoping that it behaves Thursdaynight/Friday morning because I will be having a general anaesthetic on Friday.

Oh hope you feel better soon AJ, you must feel a little stressed anyway about Friday.

A 6.1 for me this morning and a call to the doctor for antibiotics for this chest infection :(

Thank you Amigo. Yes I am stressed about Friday. I'm completely dental phobic and it's to have teeth out. Scared about that and the anaesthetic. I'm such a wimp.
I hope that the antibiotics work well for you.

Thanks AJ! Completely understand your fears but I'm sure it will be fine. The thought is always worse than the reality with dental treatment I find.

Yes starting on the antibiotics today. He suggested steroids but received a 😱😱 Don't want a massive hike in my BG's just as I'm starting to stabilise them.

Morning all, 5.8 today. Is it Friday yet? Please say yes....

Good morning 4.6 for me

I'm pretending it's Fab Friday anyway....mainly because I've convinced myself that by then I won't be coughing like a bronchitic tramp with a bad nicotine habit 😱

6.7 this morning. I'm not copying honest Linda! 🙂

Back