Group 7-day waking average?

Morning 4.7 today and up before the lark, yawn. The graduation ceremonies are done and dusted and hopefully my blood sugar will come out of my boots now :D

Good morning 🙂 7.0 for me today. Interestingly, I was 7.0 before bed, woke at around 2 am and tested - 7.1! Pretty steady overnight! 🙂

Good morning all 6.8 for me
Dodgy internet at home but least get wifi at work!

Good morning 🙂 4.4 for me today and cramp under my plaster cast again at 4am, much more efficient than an alarm clock for waking me up 😱

Good morning 15.4 I'm really doing badly lately with my BGs

A decent 5.9 for me this morning but sounds like some of us are having a few challenges at the moment of different kinds. Best wishes to all with those.

My cold has developed into a chest infection (which is risky for me) and I'm having to use a Salbutamol inhaler which I'm very concerned will have an affect on my BG levels. Always such a balancing act :confused:

Amigo I'm sorry to hear about the chest infection. I hope that it clears quickly and you're able to keep the BGs under control.

A decent 5.9 for me this morning but sounds like some of us are having a few challenges at the moment of different kinds. Best wishes to all with those.

My cold has developed into a chest infection (which is risky for me) and I'm having to use a Salbutamol inhaler which I'm very concerned will have an affect on my BG levels. Always such a balancing act :confused:

I hope you are feeling much better very soon Amigo! 🙂

Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! 😱 That must be awful - how do you handle it?

It's impossible to do anything to relieve it apart from getting up and trying to hobble around, it does give over eventually. All my toes had to be fused back into their sockets so I have nothing to wriggle to help the cramp go. I tend to utter some very rude words which helps me even if it does nothing for the cramp!

It's impossible to do anything to relieve it apart from getting up and trying to hobble around, it does give over eventually. All my toes had to be fused back into their sockets so I have nothing to wriggle to help the cramp go. I tend to utter some very rude words which helps me even if it does nothing for the cramp!

*Shudder* Hope it doesn't happen again!

I was 5.9 today.

Morning folks.🙂 7.2 here.😛 What a hooorrible day! Looks more like March out there than July.😱 Hope the sun's shining where you are.

13.1 for me this morning. My third lowest reading since starting on insulin, so things seem to be getting better. Will discuss with the nurse tomorrow upping my evening insulin dose.

13.1 for me this morning. My third lowest reading since starting on insulin, so things seem to be getting better. Will discuss with the nurse tomorrow upping my evening insulin dose.

I think your readings would certainly merit an increase in doses Matt. What insulin do you use?

Back