Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning all Good numbers! 🙂
6.9 today

Good morning all Good numbers! 🙂
6.9 today

Sorry to ruin the good run so far - 14.4 for me after dinner out last night. 😱
I swear some restaurants sprinkle sugar on their food - it looked like such a straight fwd carb-count guess-timate.🙄

And it's curry tonight - what can I order that's unlikely to have any hidden carbs? Anyone know?

KookyCat good luck with the graduations. They can be tiring. M had three of them yesterday.
Bloden with the Indian does the carbs and cals app/book provide any helpful suggestions? what types of Indian food do you like?
10.4 for me this morning after corrections during the night.

12.8 for me this morning, but I was down to 8.4 before dinner last night, so the insulin seems to be working, and I'm making a big effort to increase exercise and adjust my diet. I had pasta, a home made sauce and more cheese than I should have had and my sugar was 8.9 before bed, so I'm getting there with the insulin dose I think.

Good luck everyone.

I left my carbs and cals in Spain (too heavy!). I like any Indian food, AJ.😛

12.8 for me this morning, but I was down to 8.4 before dinner last night, so the insulin seems to be working, and I'm making a big effort to increase exercise and adjust my diet. I had pasta, a home made sauce and more cheese than I should have had and my sugar was 8.9 before bed, so I'm getting there with the insulin dose I think.

Good luck everyone.

Glad to hear you're getting your BG down, Matt.🙂

Lol Bloden🙂. How about tandoori or chicken korma with rice measured by the tablespoon but avoid breads? Anyhow if your BGS are a bit high for a short time it's not so bad as its your holiday:D so you could still have breads. I haven't got carbs and cals but I will try to download it so I can see if it has poppa sums etc so I can tell you🙂

Bloden according to carb and cals a large poppadum is only 7g carb🙂 A small round naan bread is 30g and a large tear shaped naan bread is 70g carb. A chapati is between 39-52g carb

Lol Bloden🙂. How about tandoori or chicken korma with rice measured by the tablespoon but avoid breads? Anyhow if your BGS are a bit high for a short time it's not so bad as its your holiday:D so you could still have breads. I haven't got carbs and cals but I will try to download it so I can see if it has poppa sums etc so I can tell you🙂

Thanks, AJ. Don't put yourself out on my behalf! I don't eat naan, poppadoms, etc. just plain rice. It's the hidden carbs in the sauces that I'm worried about!😛

Bloden according to carb and cals a large poppadum is only 7g carb🙂 A small round naan bread is 30g and a large tear shaped naan bread is 70g carb. A chapati is between 39-52g carb

Aw, thanks, AJ. 😛 That's a massive help - maybe I will have a poppadom after all! 😛

A 6.6 for me today! Happier with that 🙂

Hope you all enjoy your various celebrations and meals without 'having to take a hike'

Morning 5.2 today, two graduations down, four to go and I'm shattered!

Morning 5.2 today, two graduations down, four to go and I'm shattered!

Ooh! Well done on the House Special KookyCat 🙂 I'm nowhere near today, with a 7.7. Silly me thought I might have one of 'those' hypos brewing last night, so tucked into some cheese on toast to tide me through the night...🙄

Ooh! Well done on the House Special KookyCat 🙂 I'm nowhere near today, with a 7.7. Silly me thought I might have one of 'those' hypos brewing last night, so tucked into some cheese on toast to tide me through the night...🙄

Ah but I bet it was good though, I quite fancy a bit of cheese on toast myself now!

Good morning all and 6.8 here
You know a lot of clever people Kooky! Well done on HS 🙂

Good morning 🙂 a high 12.9 for me today as I got cross with a hypo at 3am and over fed it - not cheese on toast though!

Always good to see a House Special KookyC 🙂

Morning all.🙂 6.1 here after a luuush curry last night.😛

How did we manage to talk so much while we were eating is what I want to know?! 🙄 Nice HS, Kooky.🙂

Well done Bloden on the 6.1 after an Indian.
Cheese on toast yum
I hope the graduations aren't too tiring KookyCat
5.5 for me this morning:D

Back