Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning! What glum weather it is this morning in London hope the sun comes out to play later on…and a 7.0 this morning

Morning everyone and hope that if you're not well, you're coping! I've woken up to not so much as a 'hump' as a 'lump'. In my throat that is...sore and the rotten lergy threatening. I'd have a honey and lemon hot toddy but somehow that doesn't seem a good idea as I woke to a 7.4.

Hope my dodgy immune system can keep up 😱

Sorry to hear you're not feeling too well today Amigo Hope you feel better as the day goes on xx

Amigo lots of sympathy from me. I hope that your day gets better.

You too AJ and Linda x You have your own health worries at the moment 😱

Morning all 5.2 for me today, hump day over, all down hill from here 🙂

Ha ha about hump day being over 🙂 Disappointing 9.0 for me this morning and I've no idea what caused it

Good morning everyone 🙂
Well done on the HS Kooky!
Afraid a 7.2 for me.

Apart from Kooky's HS, I'm afraid I'm following the high trend with a 7.7
Feeling rougher than a barn yard door I'm afraid with a rotten cold and bad throat 😡

Morning 5.3 today. Hope everyone is feeling a wee bit better today, it's Friday thank goodness 🙂

Good morning all 🙂
7.0 today First work shift done and off to bed soon Hope you all have a good day

A 7.4 for me but this is the first time I've been ill since my D diagnosis so I'm quite relieved it hasn't galloped!

Enjoy POET'S day everyone! 😛

Good morning everyone 🙂
I'm going to start the ball rolling today with 7.2 Hoping now I'm back working (lots!) all the activity will help me get down abit.
Hope you're feeling better by now Amigo and all have a lovely weekend

Thanks Linda, am feeling much more human than yesterday reflected in a 6 this morning! 🙂

Obviously helps to test much earlier. Hope the increased activity helps yours too.

Morning 5.1 today, and croissant and cheese for breakfast, followed by yoghurt and Apple. Yum :D

Good morning 7.2 today
That is indeed very yum sounding 🙂

Back