Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning everyone. 6.4 for me after a correction during the night.

Sadly 13.9 this morning. Four days on from my diagnosis and still getting the hang of this insulin malarky! Lower than my 15.7 on Friday morning though!

Sadly 13.9 this morning. Four days on from my diagnosis and still getting the hang of this insulin malarky! Lower than my 15.7 on Friday morning though!
5.7 for me this morning. Matt, it's very early days, and a steady fall is much better than whooshing down to normal in one go. that can make you feel very odd, as your body adjusts to lower levels.

Morning 5.7 for me today

Good morning and 7.1 today
Hope you all have a good week 🙂

Morning all. 🙂 4.3 for me. 😛

Why is it raining? It's July!?!😱

You're not letting yourself or anyone down if you're doing the best that you can and taking your meds as directed Matt. It's early days yet but sounds like a chat is needed with the medics to get this insulin regime right for you. Good luck.

A 6.4 for me this iffy July morn.

Good morning everyone
Just home from work and got a 6.0! Happy days! 🙂

13.5 this morning... Letting the side down here! Hoping to speak to the nurse this morning about my insulin regime.

Your figures are a lot better than mine were last year when first diagnosed, mine were mostly in the mid twenties the whole time I was on mixed insulin, then as soon as I started multiple injections they shot back down to under 7....quite the shock to the system. So keep at it, they'll come down 🙂

Oops forgot to say 5.7 this morning 🙂

14.4 this morning. Not wholly surprised, had soup, bread and then yoghurt for dinner last night. Upping my insulin dose and seeing the doctor today.

Hope you get sorted Matt.

A 7.1 for me today. Not the best but still fighting the cold.

Morning all 5.3 today, and two graduation ceremonies to get through today 😱

Back