Group 7-day waking average?

Thanks Alan🙂 the dentist didn't tell me afterwards, so reassuring when I will probably need a general anaesthetic for my eyes🙄

Morning 4.9 today after a very odd hypo yesterday that came from nowhere, little blighter took 9 jelly babies, a digestive, and a sandwich to get me back to 4.4. I seem to have a superhuman capacity to digest muller rice without releasing carb it's the only explanation 😱 went to bed on a 5.6 which was probably a bit too low so up with the lark again.

Glad the dentist went well AJ 🙂

Morning 4.9 today after a very odd hypo yesterday that came from nowhere, little blighter took 9 jelly babies, a digestive, and a sandwich to get me back to 4.4. I seem to have a superhuman capacity to digest muller rice without releasing carb it's the only explanation 😱 went to bed on a 5.6 which was probably a bit too low so up with the lark again.

Glad the dentist went well AJ 🙂

Up before the lark, I think! 😱 Sorry to hear about the hypo, I've had a few of those, although they are thankfully rare. It really makes you wonder what's happening to all those carbs when it refuses to come up like that! Hope your levels remain steady today.

6.5 for me today.

Good morning 12.0 for me. I didn't eat hardly anything yesterday so it was difficult deciding what to do with the basals. My mouth feels like it has been in a fight😱

Good morning 12.0 for me. I didn't eat hardly anything yesterday so it was difficult deciding what to do with the basals. My mouth feels like it has been in a fight😱

Quite understandable Amanda. I hope things settle down soon, that is one big day that you can now put behind you, hope things heal well and quickly 🙂

Good morning everyone 7.1 today Certainly not what I've eaten Having a worrying time with family illness. Drove to papworth yesterday and hoping things will improve and level will drop abit.

Hope you have a better day Kooky and arnt too tired after the interrupted sleep and early start to the day.
So glad your surgery is done Amanda and hope you soon feel better xx

Morning all.🙂 5.9 here.

Ooh, I really sympathise with you, AJ, with your sore mouth. Hope it heals asap.😱🙂

Sorry to hear about the 'family illness'. It's so hard dealing with stress and BGs, Lindarose. Take care of yourself.😱

Good morning everyone 7.1 today Certainly not what I've eaten Having a worrying time with family illness. Drove to papworth yesterday and hoping things will improve and level will drop abit. ...

I hope things improve for your family member soon Lindarose {{{HUGS}}}

A 5.8 for me this morning but sounds like some of us are having a tough time with different types of pressures. Sending best wishes x

Thanks Bloden. There's always something isn't there!

Quite understandable Amanda. I hope things settle down soon, that is one big day that you can now put behind you, hope things heal well and quickly 🙂
Thank you Alan. BGs now ok but relying heavily on Neurofen and cocodamol.

Good morning everyone 7.1 today Certainly not what I've eaten Having a worrying time with family illness. Drove to papworth yesterday and hoping things will improve and level will drop abit.

Hope you have a better day Kooky and arnt too tired after the interrupted sleep and early start to the day.
So glad your surgery is done Amanda and hope you soon feel better xx

Thank you LindaRose xx So sorry about your family illness. I hope there is full and fast recovery xx

Morning all.🙂 5.9 here.

Ooh, I really sympathise with you, AJ, with your sore mouth. Hope it heals asap.😱🙂
Thank you Bloden 🙂

Good morning everyone. Not a good start to the day 14.0 with ketones

Back