Group 7-day waking average?

Thanks for the suggestion Matt. I'm not sure because she was adament that carbonated drinks in any format were bad for my teeth. Although she did seem to be on a mission that diabetics should not have carbonated drinks e.g. Lucozade to treat hypos and that diabetic clinics should suggest alternatives to all diabetics.

A 7.6 for me this morning which is highest for a while 😱

And can somebody confirm it really is summer because I've had to put the heating on this morning! 😱

With regard to my earlier post I saw another dentist today and she has said that it is ok to have Lucozade but to swill my mouth with water or mouthwash straight afterwards. But also important not to brush teeth until an hour later.

Morning 5.6 today 🙂

Good morning 4.9 for me today🙂

Thanks Alan, yes thankfully much better🙂

Morning good people.🙂 6.9 here.😛

Is oj any good, AJ, or is it just as bad for our teeth? Sounds like the first dentist had a bit of a bee in their bonnet - surely all hypo remedies are bad for our teeth because they're all sugary (that's the whole point!). I guess swilling is the answer.🙄

Thanks Northerner 🙂

I'm off to discuss the future of my most damaged leg today so I reckon that will be enough to send my levels crashing or shooting up, I'll turn my pump alarms off so they don't interrupt 🙄

Thanks Northerner 🙂

I'm off to discuss the future of my most damaged leg today so I reckon that will be enough to send my levels crashing or shooting up, I'll turn my pump alarms off so they don't interrupt 🙄

Oh, good luck today Flower, I hope that there is a positive outcome for you {{{HUGS}}} Behave you levels! (that's told 'em! 😉)

Thanks Northerner 🙂

Hope it goes well, Flower.😱 🙂

Morning 5.3 today

Back