Group 7-day waking average?

Thanks Alan. I'm really not sure what happened because I carb counted accurately last night with a meal that usually keeps my levels smooth. Oh well, all good fun🙂

Good morning all and a surprising 6.2 today.
Thanks for your good wishes. My ex husband had a heart attack tues and not yet regained consciousness Being transferred to N&N soon. So hard seeing our children's pain but they are both trying to be strong.

Hope you soon feel better Amanda xx

Good morning all and a surprising 6.2 today.
Thanks for your good wishes. My ex husband had a heart attack tues and not yet regained consciousness Being transferred to N&N soon. So hard seeing our children's pain but they are both trying to be strong.

Hope you soon feel better Amanda xx

I hope he recovers soon, Lindarose.

That's tough Linda...best wishes to you all x

Hope you feel better soon AJ.

6.4 for me this morning

Good morning 🙂 5.9 for me today.

Snap, 5.9 here too 🙂

Lindarose hope your kids are OK and their Dad starts to rally very soon x

Morning all.🙂 A big juicy 15.1 for me. :confused: You're right, AJ, it's a funny old game. Three hypos yesterday cos of the heat, then this...😱🙄 Ho hum.

I hope there's some improvement in your ex today, Lindarose.

Good morning all and 6.9 today

Thank you all very much for kind words. No change yet and no transfer to Norwich. A waiting game.

Hope today sees some improvement in him Linda. Sending best wishes.

Hope your levels stabilise Bloden. Kooky and northerner both doing well today!

I was 6.8 but have just scoffed a chocolate eclair sweetie so am off to the naughty step 🙄

Morning. 10.2 for me this morning. I started the basal/bolus regime yesterday, and the nurse thinks (rightly) that my basal dose is on the low side. I'll speak to her tomorrow and increase it for Wednesday night. First bolus injection this lunchtime, and it'll be out and about somewhere as my mother's visiting and I've got to hang around town for a doctors appointment after lunch. Will be interesting injecting in a Costa somewhere no doubt!

Morning. 10.2 for me this morning. I started the basal/bolus regime yesterday, and the nurse thinks (rightly) that my basal dose is on the low side. I'll speak to her tomorrow and increase it for Wednesday night. First bolus injection this lunchtime, and it'll be out and about somewhere as my mother's visiting and I've got to hang around town for a doctors appointment after lunch. Will be interesting injecting in a Costa somewhere no doubt!

I hope things go well Matt 🙂

Morning all.🙂 7.0 here and a sneaky lie-in. 😛

11.4 for me :( The dentist made such a big deal on Friday about not having Lucozade for hypos because of my teeth that I've become slightly hypo phobic. I did try two lots of hypo gel on Saturday and turned my basal off for 30 minutes but it took me 45 minutes to get back to a normal level. Lucozade always works but I'm paranoid about having more problems with my teeth - but equally due to the eyes I can't afford to be 11.4 - scream - I've have ordered some gluco juice so hopefully that will arrive soon🙂

Could you try swilling your mouth with mouthwash soon after swallowing the lucozade? Or drinking it through a straw? That might help avoid your teeth/avoid tooth problems?

Curiously, I was 10.2 before breakfast. Had my usual porridge, blueberries and linseed, with a cup of tea, which amounts to 55g of carbs. Took 10 units of Novarapid, and 2 hours later my levels are between 13.5 and 14.6 (took 2 samples to be sure). Stupid body!

Back