Group 7-day waking average?

Back in the 5s with a 5.8 this morning, which unlike yesterday is dull and grey although still surprisingly mild. If it stays dry I might rake up some leaves. Our Wedding Cake Tree has shed all its leaves, our flowering cherry and Magnolia are not far behind and our Lilac has just started. Garden waste collection isn't until a week on Thursday so plenty of time to fill some bags.

Our eldest's futsal team are up to 3rd in the table after winning yesterday. Bolton away next, though not for a couple of weeks, but we won't be going to watch that one. They'll probably travel up the night before as it's a 10:20 KO.

My least favourite day of the week today (3 WFH) so might book a swim later rather than tomorrow, just to keep out of the way.

Congrats @Grannylorraine on your HS

Have a good start to the week, everyone.

Good morning - well, what a difference a day makes. Yesterday was so lovely and sunny. Today it's misty and drizzling and generally very miserable.

7.4 this morning.

Had a nice walk yesterday along the coast path towards Marazion. Unfortunately I put a pair of boots on, logic being that they had thicker soles than the light leather sneakers I have been wearing. Not worn them since last winter and I ended up with a blister under my big toe, in the soft part near the joint with my sole. It's not painful this morning, but obviously I shall be keeping an eye on it.

Photos are of Marazion and St Michael's Mount with a rather dodgy horizon line. I used to have software to correct this, but lost it when I got my laptop as it was on a disk and my laptop doesn't have a disk drive.

Not much on today except a grocery shop - this usually involves 2 supermarkets. But deffo need some green veg! Dinner will be leftovers from last night's roast pork and fennel, with something or other green as we ate up all the carrots roasted with cumin seeds.

@zippyjojo have a look at the BERTIE carb counting course online... I found it very helpful. Congratulations to your hubby, son and friend.

@Eternal422 wishing your SIL a good recovery.

@Grannylorraine congratulations on your HS and glad your granddaughter's party went well

Have a good day all....

Attachments

• IMG_20241027_145307151_AE~2.jpg
    IMG_20241027_145307151_AE~2.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20241027_145247842_AE.jpg
    IMG_20241027_145247842_AE.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 5
Back